IGNORED

Did anybody see this? - Uterus a Graveyard of Dead Babies

Kitchen Princess

I don't understand why so many conservatives don't understand that many women take BC for reasons that have nothing to do with sex. I'm a thirty-year old, asexual virgin, and I'm on BC pills because I have been suffering from painful cysts that were making it difficult for me to walk. If I wasn't taking BC pills at $15 per round, the other alternative would be to get cut up in a hospital under anathesia for a couple of thousand dollars. In case anyone needs any more evidence about the basic lack of knowledge of female anatomy and health, check out this thread from Spiritual Sounding Board, where davidbrainerd2 rants about how the pill makes women crazy and the only reason Obamacare wants to cover it is so crazy sluts will vote Democratic:

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2014/01/16/kevin-swanson-continues-a-year-later-with-same-womb-tomb-rhetoric/#comments

It's your own fault for being a woman.

"... the little fairy shoes." Like ... like, tinkerbell's pointy ballet slippers?

OMG, guys. I'm dyin' over here. This dude is such an idiot, there's really no point to even debate him. Any sane person (and this probably includes most Christians) will see that the air on his planet is like 90% Nitrous Oxide. I just can't take him seriously.

For what it's worth, all "gay fornicators" and "gay liars" are welcome to come over to my place for a martini or three. The serial killers, however, are NOT invited.

Oh come on, you are exaggerating, he needed a hand held fetal doppler.

He is a radiologist and on the ultrasound he has seen the little fetuses swinging in the fallopian tubes.

Archived