IGNORED

Did anybody see this? - Uterus a Graveyard of Dead Babies

Kitchen Princess

"And they have found that with women who are on the birth control pill, there are these little tiny fetuses, these little babies, that are embedded into the womb. They’re just like dead babies."

What the actual...

Well, I mean, think of all the times you've given birth, and all the extra hundreds of little dead babies you pushed out along with your live one. I'm sure that number totally astonished all of you, too, given that the number of little tiny dead fetuses was ABSOLUTELY ZERO.

It is about Kevin Swanson:

http://strangefigures.wordpress.com/201 ... do-better/ (no need to break the link)

Mr. Swanson is one huge jerk. With all his talk of gender bending, grave yard wombs and gay boyscout badges, I gotta wonder what he is trying to cover up in his own life.

Glad to see a post from you Creeky Steel.

Well, I mean, think of all the times you've given birth, and all the extra hundreds of little dead babies you pushed out along with your live one. I'm sure that number totally astonished all of you, too, given that the number of little tiny dead fetuses was ABSOLUTELY ZERO.

Yeah, and when a woman menstruates, surely that lining that the hundreds of little dead babies are attached to isn't shed...

That's a lot of crazy at once there. :lol: Just one of those quotes would have been enough, but they just kept going.

What isn't funny is that this is the kind of crazy that a lot people actually believe. I don't worry too much about people trying to spread stuff like the flat-earth theory, but this is a lot more dangerous.

Kevin Swanson doesn't really believe this bullshit. He just hopes his ignorant followers believes it.

I'm just trying to picture what the Boy Scout Incest badge would look like. Homosexual badge-- easy. Cannibal Badge-- easy, but incest? They'll have to have a design contest for that one.

Mr. Swanson is one huge jerk. With all his talk of gender bending, grave yard wombs and gay boyscout badges, I gotta wonder what he is trying to cover up in his own life.

Glad to see a post from you Creeky Steel.

I just don't have time, My Darlings. But there are some times when I just go "WOW! I wonder if FJ is talking about this??" And then I don't have time to read the replies. :| Carry on!

I'm just trying to picture what the Boy Scout Incest badge would look like. Homosexual badge-- easy. Cannibal Badge-- easy, but incest? They'll have to have a design contest for that one.

A portrait of Charles II of Spain?

Yeah, and when a woman menstruates, surely that lining that the hundreds of little dead babies are attached to isn't shed...

Where did you get your reproductive education? Don't you know that each time a tiny dead baby embeds itself in a woman's uterus, she bleeds. What do you think a period is?

Where did you get your reproductive education? Don't you know that each time a tiny dead baby embeds itself in a woman's uterus, she bleeds. What do you think a period is?

Quit bringing science, logic and facts into a perfectly good fundie lesson on birth control.

"And they have found that with women who are on the birth control pill, there are these little tiny fetuses, these little babies, that are embedded into the womb. They’re just like dead babies."

Because ovaries don't really release eggs, they release tiny dead babies. Sperm is the life force that awakens a tiny dead baby and gives it life. Without sperm, the tiny dead baby gets even deader (not really a word, but who cares) and claws its way into the woman's uterus. Therefore, birth control pills must somehow prevent the sperm from awakening the dead baby.

What the actual...

That part kind of sounds familiar. Either he's been discussed on FJ before, or we've discussed some other fuckwit who believes this. Either way, eeeeewwwww, huh, and WTF?!?!

I have been known to be gullible enough to believe what I read on the internet. So I have to ask: Is this stuff about residual babies in the womb post BCP use just trolling or does this fool actually believe this?

That part kind of sounds familiar. Either he's been discussed on FJ before, or we've discussed some other fuckwit who believes this. Either way, eeeeewwwww, huh, and WTF?!?!

Ah yes, the graveyards that are our uteri.

I have been known to be gullible enough to believe what I read on the internet. So I have to ask: Is this stuff about residual babies in the womb post BCP use just trolling or does this fool actually believe this?

He actually believes it.

What the actual...

I rember this, my son aka Cuteneurorad who is a doctor, told me, he could hear them cry through his stethoscope....... :lol:

Easy!

QP5g4lb.jpg

These idiots really need a basic biology class. The stupid, it burns!

Oh, but that would never do! Education is just indoctrination by Evil Libruhls, donchaknow!

I don't understand why so many conservatives don't understand that many women take BC for reasons that have nothing to do with sex. I'm a thirty-year old, asexual virgin, and I'm on BC pills because I have been suffering from painful cysts that were making it difficult for me to walk. If I wasn't taking BC pills at $15 per round, the other alternative would be to get cut up in a hospital under anathesia for a couple of thousand dollars. In case anyone needs any more evidence about the basic lack of knowledge of female anatomy and health, check out this thread from Spiritual Sounding Board, where davidbrainerd2 rants about how the pill makes women crazy and the only reason Obamacare wants to cover it is so crazy sluts will vote Democratic:

spiritualsoundingboard.com/2014/01/16/kevin-swanson-continues-a-year-later-with-same-womb-tomb-rhetoric/#comments

I rember this, my son aka Cuteneurorad who is a doctor, told me, he could hear them cry through his stethoscope....... :lol:

Oh come on, you are exaggerating, he needed a hand held fetal doppler.

Archived