IGNORED

Oh Noes, Not the Satanic Wiccans!

LeatherCouch

Yes, just seeing a photo of a pentagram stapled to a bulletin board is totally going to turn them all Wiccan. That's exactly how I converted! [/sarcasm]

This is my favorite part: '“I’m glad they took it down because I don't believe in witchcraft," said Everett Barker, the grandfather of a former student.' Not only does this guy no longer have a direct stake in what goes on in the school, but his primary reason for not wanting the display is that he doesn't believe in witchcraft (and he trots out the tired old line about it being devil worship...).

I’m glad they took it down because I don't believe in witchcraft

By that logic, the atheists just won! Keep digging fundies. That hole is getting big enough to swallow all of you!

Yes, just seeing a photo of a pentagram stapled to a bulletin board is totally going to turn them all Wiccan. That's exactly how I converted! [/sarcasm]

This is my favorite part: '“I’m glad they took it down because I don't believe in witchcraft," said Everett Barker, the grandfather of a former student.' Not only does this guy no longer have a direct stake in what goes on in the school, but his primary reason for not wanting the display is that he doesn't believe in witchcraft (and he trots out the tired old line about it being devil worship...).

But Christian prayer should totally be allowed in public schools. Totally. :roll:

Right on! Political correctness run amok! Totally ridiculous to think we should go to school to learn about new things!

/sarcasm

Archived