IGNORED

Doug and the trip to Greece

love2scrap

Pictures here

meghanbphotography.blogspot.sg/2013/10/travels-corinth.html?m=1

That is the only one i can find of Doug.

I am sure with the supersleuths on FJ we can find more photos of The Tool's hazardous journey to greece!

post-4655-1445199854231_thumb.jpg

Someone suggested in the other thread that doug was caught in the act on the greece trip.

The interesting part would be that the nanny (if she is the woman in question) is nowhere to be seen in any of the photos. Just a quick google of her name brings up zero results with her picture. the interns are scrubbing!

Someone suggested in the other thread that doug was caught in the act on the greece trip.

The interesting part would be that the nanny (if she is the woman in question) is nowhere to be seen in any of the photos. Just a quick google of her name brings up zero results with her picture. the interns are scrubbing!

Did Beall and the children come to Greece? I haven't seen them on any of the photos - on the other tours they have been like pop stars where everybody takes their photos. Nothing this time.

JT is in the second pic on this blog. Front row, off to the right.

htford3.blogspot.com/2013/09/philippi-greece_28.html

Dougie looks 10 years older in that pic that Clementine posted. Yikes! He knew shit was coming down; it's written all over his (aged) face.

post-187-14451998540664_thumb.png

JT is in the second pic on this blog. Front row, off to the right.

htford3.blogspot.com/2013/09/philippi-greece_28.html

Everyone looks so bored in that picture. Some guys are wearing ear buds. I wonder why?

That's probably a good thing, especially if it hasn't confirmed that she's the actual person he had an affair with. It would be awful if she isn't involved at all and this stuff showed up whenever a prospective employer, landlord, nosy neighbor googled her, not just now, but forever.

Is that a Bradrick operative in the upper left? The dark suit stands out like a a woman who uses birth control.

:lol: Like a women who uses birth conrol. :lol: Excellent.

Archived