IGNORED

Barak Obama's racist...but I'm not!!!

SpeakNow

I stumbled across this "charming" article called "A Black Reporter Summarizes Barak Obama." This reporter feels the need to inform us of just how racist and bigoted the Obamas are.

"I do not like them, because they both display bigotry overtly, as in the case of Harvard Professor Louis Gates, when he accused the Cambridge Police of acting stupidly, and her code speak pursuant to not being able to be proud of America. I view that statement and that mindset as an insult to those who died to provide a country where a Kenyan, his illegal alien relatives, and his alleged progeny, could come and not only live freely, but rise to the highest, most powerful, position in the world."

"Michelle Obama is free to hate and disparage whites because Americans of every description paid with their blood to ensure her right to do same. I have a saying, that “the only reason a person hides things, is because they have something to hide.†No president in history has spent millions of dollars to keep his records and his past sealed."

"I could go on, but let me conclude with this. I condemn in the strongest possible terms the media for refusing to investigate them, as they did President Bush and President Clinton, and for refusing to label them for what they truly are. There is no scenario known to man, whereby a white president and his wife could ignore laws, flaunt their position, and lord over the people, as these two are permitted out of fear for their color."

letvent.com/2013/11/07/a-black-reporter-summarizes-barack-obama/

I stumbled across this "charming" article called "A Black Reporter Summarizes Barak Obama." This reporter feels the need to inform us of just how racist and bigoted the Obamas are.

"I do not like them, because they both display bigotry overtly, as in the case of Harvard Professor Louis Gates, when he accused the Cambridge Police of acting stupidly, and her code speak pursuant to not being able to be proud of America. I view that statement and that mindset as an insult to those who died to provide a country where a Kenyan, his illegal alien relatives, and his alleged progeny, could come and not only live freely, but rise to the highest, most powerful, position in the world."

"Michelle Obama is free to hate and disparage whites because Americans of every description paid with their blood to ensure her right to do same. I have a saying, that “the only reason a person hides things, is because they have something to hide.” No president in history has spent millions of dollars to keep his records and his past sealed."

"I could go on, but let me conclude with this. I condemn in the strongest possible terms the media for refusing to investigate them, as they did President Bush and President Clinton, and for refusing to label them for what they truly are. There is no scenario known to man, whereby a white president and his wife could ignore laws, flaunt their position, and lord over the people, as these two are permitted out of fear for their color."

letvent.com/2013/11/07/a-black-reporter-summarizes-barack-obama/

I know I will regret asking this, but what has the media refused to investigate?

As a very white person I have not seen any of the hate Michelle Obama is supposed to be throwing at me. And what is this million dollars to keep his past sealed thing about? He released his damn birth certificate, what else do they want?

Back in 2008 when some conservatives were trying to paint Michelle Obama with the "Angry Black Women" stereotype I thought to myself, "What? I don't see that? What are you talking about?" And as for her so-called "Hate Whitey" paper from college, I believe she just wrote the difficulties she faced as a young black woman on a predominantly white campus. I figure this is a problem for a lot of minorities on elite Ivy League campuses, especially back in the early 1980s. Funny how we can hold one college paper against Michelle Obama, but we're not supposed to hold Sarah Palin's undistinguished college(s) experience against her.

If the author's race hadn't been revealed, this would come across as written by a WASP male.:roll:

my mother told me she rode the bus one time and overheard a black woman say "Im not racist but..." and proceed to talk trash about white people. When my mother told her that her remarks were very racist, the woman sneered at her and said "Black people cant be racist"

As a very white person I have not seen any of the hate Michelle Obama is supposed to be throwing at me. And what is this million dollars to keep his past sealed thing about? He released his damn birth certificate, what else do they want?

The birthers will not be happy until he admits that it was a forgery and resigns from office, preferably after giving them all a regret-filled blowjob (they won't ENJOY it, it's the PRINCIPLE of the matter!). I've been pretty pissed at Obama myself lately (as someone who voted for him), but my God, the birthers will NOT let this crap go. I'm tired of it showing up on my Facebook feed.

Key & Peele on Comedy Central did a sketch about Obama where Jordan Peele played his (flawless) Obama in a home video from 1980 where Obama was in college and smoking weed. I'm waiting for some moron to post it on Facebook as a damnation of Obama because they don't realize it's from a sketch comedy show and think it's real.

Back in 2008 when some conservatives were trying to paint Michelle Obama with the "Angry Black Women" stereotype I thought to myself, "What? I don't see that? What are you talking about?" And as for her so-called "Hate Whitey" paper from college, I believe she just wrote the difficulties she faced as a young black woman on a predominantly white campus. I figure this is a problem for a lot of minorities on elite Ivy League campuses, especially back in the early 1980s. Funny how we can hold one college paper against Michelle Obama, but we're not supposed to hold Sarah Palin's undistinguished college(s) experience against her.

Having watched both Michelle Obama and Sarah Palin on the campaign trail, dealing with crowds, doing interview and in general interacting with the world, I have to conclude that it's the white chick from Alaska that is a racist.

Archived