IGNORED

Feminism emasculated men and defeminized women!

antares

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100403175156AATXeBU

And destroyed families! Boilerplate stuff,

Honestly, maybe I'm just sheltered, but I think these guys are exaggerating. In my real life at least men and women seem to get along just fine :p I'm not sure what she means by emasculated or defeminized, unless she's saying that men don't all act macho and women delicate meek flowers. In my experience people will come in a variety of personalities and most people I meet still lean in the direction of their stereotypical 'gender' role. For example in my experience women still tend to buy 'women's clothes' andmen 'men's clothes.'

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100403175156AATXeBU

And destroyed families! Boilerplate stuff,

Honestly, maybe I'm just sheltered, but I think these guys are exaggerating. In my real life at least men and women seem to get along just fine :p I'm not sure what she means by emasculated or defeminized, unless she's saying that men don't all act macho and women delicate meek flowers. In my experience people will come in a variety of personalities and most people I meet still lean in the direction of their stereotypical 'gender' role. For example in my experience women still tend to buy 'women's clothes' andmen 'men's clothes.'

Based on my experience, I tend to agree. Most men I encounter are more masculine than most women I encounter, and vise versa.

I do think that feminism has added more stress to the lives of many women, as they now have to compete in the workforce, etc. In fact, I suspect that, in years to come, the average life expectancy of women will decrease to a point closer to that of men because of this stress.

(BTW, I "liked" your post.)

"Shiksa" is an ugly, offensive word.

I didn't even need to try to follow the link ( something I still struggle with on the iPad!) ....if its yahoo answers its bound to be someone spouting off in a bizarre way that makes you fear for humanity. It's like a rule.

Archived