IGNORED

Sex isn't about fun according to this Teabagger

SPHASH

Can't open the link...

According to many people sex isn't about fun. Isn't about physical enjoyment between two(?) consenting people.

If it's not about fun, then it's about one of the following: oppression, obligation, procreation, power, control.

If he just simply hates having sex, he shouldn't practice it, let alone, preach about it.

If he uses sex as a tool to obtain power, control, etc, he's a criminal.

I haven't seen the video so I don't know what was said but people that have unhealthy ideas about sex show eerie similarities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjYLENy73wI

I found the link - it's unavailable. That' why the embedded ones aren't working either.

Duh, youtube is sorry about it... :cray-cray: Don't be sorry, at least show us the channel the video used to belong to...

I googled it's youtube ID and the following title popped up: Never say no to a Panda. It's a cream cheese ad for a cream cheese named Panda, and it's lovely mascot, a panda is acting violently everytime someone says no to his cream cheese. Even at a hospital or in front of a child. I've seen this ad before.

This is a working link to the same ad.

Now does this have to do anything with the link you've seen?

Someone who's dying from curiosity!

I will preface by saying I did not watch the video, but there certainly are people out there who don't like sex and are

"doing it right". However, I assume this is less about preference and more about some fundie bull.

I will preface by saying I did not watch the video, but there certainly are people out there who don't like sex and are

"doing it right". However, I assume this is less about preference and more about some fundie bull.

Oh couse, the only way to do it right it is to have fun and feel good. If no sex feel good and fun then you're doing it right.

I did not watch the video, either, but I'll hazard a guess that it's possibly "sex is about procreation only" type bullcrap.

Archived