IGNORED

Mega-Tool Evangelist Doug Sehorne Uses 'Modern Family' Photo

alchemy

Thats what you get for stealing copyrighted images for a book cover...

This is hilarious :D

Its like the anti gay marriage article that accidentally used a picture of a lesbian couple on their wedding day as an example of a nice Godly marriage.

I'm having difficulty understanding how he was FALSELY ACCUSED . He took the photo, which was copyrighted, without permission, he didn't do due diligence (or any diligence) as to its source, and he used it. Nobody tricked him or forced him to use it. Bet it wouldn't have happended if Modern Family was a family of color!

This should become an episode of Modern Family- the Dunphys discover their picture has been used for the book, so they become obsessed with trying to get it removed and have to deal with lots of weirdo fundies. One of the kids starts trying to live like a fundy, weirdness and hilarity ensues. It would be funny, but also a great way to point out the stupidity and inconsistencies of fundamentalism to a wider audience.

This should become an episode of Modern Family- the Dunphys discover their picture has been used for the book, so they become obsessed with trying to get it removed and have to deal with lots of weirdo fundies. One of the kids starts trying to live like a fundy, weirdness and hilarity ensues. It would be funny, but also a great way to point out the stupidity and inconsistencies of fundamentalism to a wider audience.

That would make a great episode :)

I'm having difficulty understanding how he was FALSELY ACCUSED . He took the photo, which was copyrighted, without permission, he didn't do due diligence (or any diligence) as to its source, and he used it. Nobody tricked him or forced him to use it. Bet it wouldn't have happended if Modern Family was a family of color!

Nah! It's easy, docmom! Christian does a dumb. Christian gets called out for doing a dumb. PERSECUTION!!!11!!!!

** I mean Christian of the crazy variety. Not the sensible ones.

This was shared on the librarian Facebook group I am a member of. Apparently this guy is far from being the only person who thinks that Google images are not copyrighted.

Props to Stuff Fundies Like for breaking this story. It generated quite the discussion over there this week.

So, I imagine they have to pull all the copies of the books and replace them with a different cover? Schadenfreude. It's what's for dessert tonight!

So, I imagine they have to pull all the copies of the books and replace them with a different cover? Schadenfreude. It's what's for dessert tonight!

Alas, it was only an e-book.

OTOH, at least no trees were destroyed in the production of this drivel.

Must think god owns the copyright and since he doing gods work it is fine. it could not happened to a nicer person. Just what the world needs getting god to justify beating your children. But maybe this is gods own joke on the idiot. Is he not the typical angry fundie taking it out on children?

Archived