IGNORED

Theresa and Joe Guidice

Lillybee

If this isn't snarkable I don't know what is. It seems that Tre and Joe Gui. are being prosecuted by the feds for lying on loan applications. They could both face some federal prison time.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/ has the best snarky coverage in my opinion. (no need to break the link, the woman who runs the blog is super smart & awesome)

I can't believe that in between the crazy fraud they were committing, Juicy Joe didn't submit a tax return for 4 or 5 years. Surely making a faux one would have been the way to go if you don't want the tax man to notice you.

Couldn't have happened to more deserving people. They both ooze slim out of every pore.

Dammit miffy! You dropped that gem of a link and I have to go to work and wait a whole 9 hours before I can dive back in. :naughty:

I would NOT want to be on the same cellblock she's on. They should put a character like her on the next season of "Orange is the New Black"! :lol:

I usually can't bring myself to watch this show because I end up screaming at the t.v., which the neighbours find disturbing. I get my (sur)Real Housevives of wherever fixes by listening to the Watch What Crappens podcasts, which are a snarkapalooza of Bravo shows. Fair warning: the podcasts can be extremely politically incorrect at times, for those with delicate sensibilities...but if you were at all "delicate", you wouldn't be reading FJ.

The New York and New Jersey tabloids are having a field day with the Joe and Teresa story. Loved the photos of Joe's father mooning the press.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/ has the best snarky coverage in my opinion. (no need to break the link, the woman who runs the blog is super smart & awesome)

I can't believe that in between the crazy fraud they were committing, Juicy Joe didn't submit a tax return for 4 or 5 years. Surely making a faux one would have been the way to go if you don't want the tax man to notice you.

Remember Jennifer McKinney (Mckmama) and her lying to the bankruptcy court, not filing taxes, buying homes that go into bankruptcy and other sordid financial shenanigans?

Why isn't she facing jail time? She's not cuter or anything.

Remember Jennifer McKinney (Mckmama) and her lying to the bankruptcy court, not filing taxes, buying homes that go into bankruptcy and other sordid financial shenanigans?

Why isn't she facing jail time? She's not cuter or anything.

I don't really know much about Mckmama. It sounds like the things she did are similar to the things the Giudice's did with their first round of bankruptcy scamming. The new charges are mostly due to all kinds of fraud.

If this isn't snarkable I don't know what is. It seems that Tre and Joe Gui. are being prosecuted by the feds for lying on loan applications. They could both face some federal prison time.

I can't WAIT to see how this plays out...

Archived