IGNORED

Taking bets on who the Duggars are cleaning up a house for

ladypuglover

Next week we will see the Duggar family clean up what looks to be a bank repo house and being sooo very happy to do so. Why? Why so happy? Is John David getting married? I doubt that Jana would get a house so why are they doing this?

Any ideas or want to place a bet that JD is going to the alter?

Hasn't JD moved off the compound already?

That seems debatable, when Josie was in crisis, it was clear that JD was in the tinker toy house.

I thought I heard that JD was fixing up the "new" home church for some reason but that house didn't look trashed like this one does.

I almost hope that it is JD getting married. Married to a girl who adores him and lets him be who he needs to be. I also doubt that JD plans on having a billion kids, just what he and his wife can handle.

I'll throw in some imaginary coin and a rousing "Free JD!!" I always thought he'd be the next to get hitched as there doesn't seem much prospects for the girls at this moment. He probably wouldn't make a bad catch, either - quiet, hardworking and has initiative.

I have to agree. I mean he seems like he's actually nice. Heavily indoctrinated obviously but he doesn't have the arrogance and smugness of Smuggar.

What are the possibilities that its an upgrade for Smuggar? After all Gma & Gpa's old rental house was only a two bedroom and the newest Smuggar is male... With all their issues I'm sure they won't even want infants of opposite gender sharing a room.

Just sayin'. Makes more sense to me honestly, because I can't see the Smuggar family staying in that tiny house much longer.

What are the possibilities that its an upgrade for Smuggar? After all Gma & Gpa's old rental house was only a two bedroom and the newest Smuggar is male... With all their issues I'm sure they won't even want infants of opposite gender sharing a room.

Just sayin'. Makes more sense to me honestly, because I can't see the Smuggar family staying in that tiny house much longer.

Interesting. And, let's face it, the parents have given him everything else he has too, why not his 'moving-on-up' house?

Just popped on Facebook and Suze left this as her update so I am guessing the Today show!

Susanna Keller

So apparently both my sisters Esther and Anna are in labor! Guess the full moon thing isn't just an old wives tale :) lol!

28 minutes ago · Like ·

I agree it bet the house is for Smuggar.

Just popped on Facebook and Suze left this as her update so I am guessing the Today show!

Susanna Keller

So apparently both my sisters Esther and Anna are in labor! Guess the full moon thing isn't just an old wives tale :) lol!

28 minutes ago · Like ·

Wow..hope all goes well for both of them with their deliveries. :)

Before TLC paid to get their palace finished, little boys shared single beds with the older girls. Not just rooms, but beds, and tiny single bunk beds at that. JB and Michelle are also big fans of keeping the youngest in their room while they're trying for another. I don't know how Smuggar and Anna feel about that though.

I agree that it might be an upgrade for Smuggar, but not for modesty reasons. I think Smuggar has gotten used to the good life now and is too full of himself to live the way he did as a child.

Susanna Keller

28 minutes ago · Like ·

Yesterday, Sean posted on FB that he was in Arkansas waiting for a baby to be born.

I have to agree. I mean he seems like he's actually nice. Heavily indoctrinated obviously but he doesn't have the arrogance and smugness of Smuggar.

I feel JD lives in the shadow of Smugger.

I bet JD gets married and lives far away enough where his family can't pop in and out all the time. If he lives nearby, then in a gated community.

I can see JD happily married to a young lady who thinks the world of him. No kids.

I feel JD lives in the shadow of Smugger.

I bet JD gets married and lives far away enough where his family can't pop in and out all the time. If he lives nearby, then in a gated community.

I can see JD happily married to a young lady who thinks the world of him. No kids.

i think JD seems so sweet - i bet he'd be really devoted as a husband.

Totally for smuggar. They get that house and jd will take the "used" one.

Need a new thread for the newest of-smuggar!

I think they're cleaning up a house in Joplin, Mo. We know they were there, and JB can be heard saying that no on complained at all during all the cleanup. I wish it was for a Duggarling, but I don't think so.

Just saw this--no one considers that they may just be flipping a house to add to the bank account? Or maybe fixing it up to donate to a family in need? I agree, it may well be for Josh or one of the others, but the other two are possible.

At this point we know it isnt for Josh, since we just saw they are still in their house during the birth shows and the clean up was filmed before that. I doubt its in Joplin, the inside looked trashed but the windows werent broken etc. Its either for a church member or for JD.

I don't know. The house that they are cleaning doesn't look that much bigger. At least what we saw of the living areas doesn't.

They are up front about owning "several commercial properties" as a source of income.....Still, interesting to see if they rent it out, give it away, install family members [don't forget Michelle has a sister not far away IIRC]. Maybe a Duggar, who knows? Maybe Amy??

Archived