IGNORED

Taking bets on who the Duggars are cleaning up a house for

ladypuglover

So--any big news last night? Or is it just a trashed rental??

It was just a trashed and I mean DISGUSTING place. They even had the "foreign exchange" girl "help" them clean it. And they showed one of the girls laying tile in skirts because "The Duggar girls can do anything in a skirt" per Jim Boob. What I couldn't stand was how many times they had to let the audience know that the house didn't have any electricity but every time they showed the front of the house, the porch light was on. I know they could have came back and filmed the front once they had the electricity on but it just bugged me.

I thinking it's for JD so he can start getting ready for courting. They need another wedding to boost ratings.

This.

Smuggar adds on to his/Grandma's place (seems to be a big lot) and JD gets this one. The home church remains so; it's a bigger space, ie. bigger non-profit tax write off. JD can also add on to this place, which doesn't look much larger than my 900 sf. apt., before moving in his bride...not that that's going to happen anytime soon unless it's that Indonesian girl.

FWIW, this episode was taped last January and anyone in AR can tell us when the big snowstorm was; that's the next episode. Talk about running out of ideas.

House additions and girls tiling in their skirts, then an engagement, buys them another season or two, depending on how long the building (with fewer field trips to get it done quicker) takes.

when the big snowstorm was; that's the next episode. Talk about running out of ideas.

But wait!! Last time it was an ICE store! WAAAAAAAAY different! lol

They've already shown the girls tiling in skirts--at the Bates house.

Is the rental near Josh's house? Maybe they bought it to make filming easier....?

They said that this house is next door to a house that Grandma Duggar owns. My guess is one is for Jana and one is for John David. Jimbob said "who knows maybe one of you will end up living in this house" at one point (Jana's response was "I hope not"). And at one point he seemed to be awkward when talking about it. "Yesterday we were cleaning up a house for...somebody to live in" it just sounded like a long pause before he said somebody. Made me think he knows exactly who will be living there but isn't going to say anything. It is small but if it's two bedrooms it would work for a little while for a newly married couple. My guess is they'll start a courtship (or two) soon. If they had both JD and Jana married off in one episode that would be awesome for rating. "A Double Duggar Wedding"!

I bet a tennant moved out & trashed the house. I think they're cleaning it to rerent for JimBob.

Unintentionally the best riffle ever. Which Duggar would take to life on the TARDIS the best? :D

So besides the obvious plug for slave labor with the boobs comment about the kids "pulling their weight", shouldnt the lil ones have been doing there chore packets or homeskool stuff?

Archived