IGNORED

Career Women - Evil

JesusFightClub

I have long had a private rule not to quote from jesus-is-savior.com. It seems unkind, somehow.

But I'm breaking it again for this splendid rant: jesus-is-savior.com/Womens%20Page/career_women.htm

This is about if you are a woman who dares to have a career, that's pretty much the equivalent of grabbing the nearest man, removing his cock and balls and wearing them round your neck as a trophy.

The idea of a woman having a career came from the ungodly, heathen world and not from the Scriptures. God never intended for women to be executives, cops, helicopter pilots, lawyers, realtors, soldiers, pastors, et cetera. Modern apostate society treats women just like men. As a consequence, women now act like men.

Women in the Bible have jobs (the concept of a career is a relatively recent one). If Deborah can be a judge, is it wrong for Debbie to be a copper or Deb to be a soldier? This doesn't make any sense.

Every time I drive by a construction site, I always see a woman waving the traffic flag. She ought to be at home baking bread, not waving trucks and automobiles past a construction zone.

What if she's really shit at baking bread and really good at noticing difficulties in traffic flow?

Many people see no harm in women pursuing professional careers, but when it comes down to reality, those type of women act and think like men. They are decisive, strong-willed, tough, loud-mouthed, rugged and lack the Biblical character traits that God desires in a Christian woman.

Yes, I'd forgotten all the weak, whimpering Biblical women who made no decisions ever. Come to think of it, that would be because they didn't exist. Deborah, anyone? Mary, the unwed single mum who faces the disgust and incomprehension of her community because she believes she's bearing God's child? Jael? :pull-hair:

The Amish people have a beautiful culture. Their kids aren't programmed to work in factories the rest of their lives. Their daughters are taught to cook, sew and be mothers. Their boys are taught to make furniture, grow crops and be fathers. The rest of America's kids know how to play Super Mario, curse in Spanish and do the moonwalk.

The Amish exist because we let them. I haven't got any patience for people who think everyone should be Amish. If everyone was Amish, then kiss goodbye to nearly any innovation you've ever found useful.

The average American really believes “In God We Trust†as a nation, like our dollar says; but we teach kids that their nearest relative is a gorilla and they evolved from stardust.

Eh? My nearest relative is my mum, who is definitely not a gorilla. And evolving from stardust sounds like My Little Pony or something.

The name “Satan†means “one who accuses.†Satan continually accuses us before God day and night. Revelation 12:10, “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.†You're never more like Satan than when you point out the faults of others. Shut your mouth!

Yeah, Satan's like a fiscal (procurator fiscal, I think in the US you say prosecutor). This is not, automatically, bad. You need a fiscal for the purposes of justice, as much as you need a defence agent. One accuses, the other defends, and the sheriff sorts it out.

If Satan is performing this role, then God sanctions it, right? So would it be wrong for a human fiscal to do the same thing?

I have a career so that I can support my kids. In earlier times I'd have been milking goats or spinning wool to support my kids. Where's the difference?

I had not seen that site--he's all over the place there. All I can say is with so much other mental graffiti in his life, his thinking that women with careers (as opposed to jobs, I wonder?) are evil is the least of his (her??) problems. I guess my middle sister and I are doomed-- worked our whole lives, I married and no kids, she never married, and we are not past the point of scurrying home and having kids.

Maybe we'll do better in our next life.

Ok, aside from general idiocy, this guy know nothing about the Amish.

A) due to high prices of land many higher Amish do work in factories. Own a camper or motor home? Likely build by Amishmen. Has he never been to an Amish furniture store either?

B) women DO work. There was an Amish run gift shop in downtown Chicago for a while, staffed with Amish women. Most unmarried young women in the upper Amish cultures work outside the home these days, as many upper Amish do have access to modern convenience (a gas powered stand mixer still works the same as an electric one)

C) Amish wouldnt try to tell modern career women what to do.

Basically, sounds like this guy has a severe case of tiny pee pee syndrome.

Where in the bible did God forbid women from doing 'mens' jobs, exactly? I'm pretty sure he or his scriptwriters didn't have much to say about career women.

Also, most women have always worked, on farms or in family businesses. Only in a tiny portion of the Victorian era did western women stay in the home. It might not have been counted as work in the same manner as mens' work, but most women didn't just work within the home, most had sidelines of some sort to contribute to the family income.

Someone didn't read Prov. 31.*grin*

Even during periods known for women being home makers, most women still worked. Only a sliver of socially and economically advantaged women had the financial ability to stay home.

Much like today.

Someone didn't read Prov. 31.*grin*

Even during periods known for women being home makers, most women still worked. Only a sliver of socially and economically advantaged women had the financial ability to stay home.

Much like today.

Read the Little House on the Prairie books. Caroline took in borders and if I remember right Laura did some sewing for a lady to raise money for Mary's schooling.

Amish women runs massive cottage businesses, moron. 90% of nurses are women. About 50% of doctors are women. I get he's so insecure that he feels women in "testosterone" jobs are a mark of trying to castrate him but I'll wager if HE has a heart attack, he wants the BEST healthcare, and that means he too will benefit from the women-folk who pursued careers like the rest of society.

I'm all for equality and would love to see men as a higher percentage of the nursing profession. I think they bring something valuable to the diversity of the profession but they cannot and never will fully replace female nurses. If all the women in this country did what these Fundies demanded, all the hospitals and doctors' offices would close En mass. To say nothing of education, social services, and the rest of society. Statistically, women might not dominate the corporate world but we do dominate the caring professions that ALL of society depends upon to keep society running, and NO women in the home cannot and will not replace that contribution to society.

Read the Little House on the Prairie books. Caroline took in borders and if I remember right Laura did some sewing for a lady to raise money for Mary's schooling.

He is not persuaded by your godless feminist facts!

I'm pretty sure my husband is glad of my career as a doctor because it has given us the financial wiggle room for him to quit a job he hated and slowly build his own business from our house. And I am still doing lots of classically feminine shit as hobbies (crochet, knit, sew, bake, and make vegan cheese). I also cuss a little and like to go to beer festivals.

My husband is somehow still in charge of his own genitals.

As a paeleoanthropology major I can safely assure this dumb bitch our nearest non-hominin relatives are BONOBOS, not Gorillas.

I am aware he's a guy.

Careful there, if you tell this one that our nearest relative is a sex-crazed creature that spends most of their waking hours in orgies he might really get up in arms and believe it's ALL THE WOMEN'S FAULT.

Although, male bonobos really do like to display their balls publically, Perhaps this one is closer to the bonobos than most of us assume that we are.

RE: the whole human/ape thing. I've gotten to the point that I simply stop engaging with people who deny DNA and genetics, on line and in real life. If you choose to persist in the belief that God created everything in six days, that He plopped every animal, tree, rock on Earth exactly as it looks today, that humans can't and don't share genetic material with other animals, or that nothing has ever changed, adapted, or mutated, then in my mind you're either being willfully ignorant or deliberately obtuse. Either way, I can't have time for it.

My teacup's tipped to people who can debate science with creationists, particularly when they show up to textbook adoption meetings. I don't have the emotional energy for it.

The Amish people have a beautiful culture. Their kids aren't programmed to work in factories the rest of their lives. Their daughters are taught to cook, sew and be mothers. Their boys are taught to make furniture, grow crops and be fathers. The rest of America's kids know how to play Super Mario, curse in Spanish and do the moonwalk.

Is this guy aware it'd not still 1985 ?

This is about if you are a woman who dares to have a career, that's pretty much the equivalent of grabbing the nearest man, removing his cock and balls and wearing them round your neck as a trophy.

Sounds like a party. Count me in 8-)

Sounds like a party. Count me in 8-)

I hadn't thought about penis trophies and the jewelry option... New pinterest board option, apparently! :lol:

Archived