IGNORED

Legend of Boggy Creek

luckylassie

I was watching youtube a few days ago and came across a "docudrama" from the 70's that takes place in Arkansas (coincidence?) Anyway, the supposed documentary told of a southern version of the loch ness monster that terrorized the town of Fauk Arkansas (where Arkansas and Texas meet). The monster was seven feet tall, hairy, and almost human looking. Anyway next time your on you tube you might look it up. It's pretty creepy.

My dad took his brother to see this after he got out of Why my dad chose to take him to a creepy movie I'll never know. Welcome home from Jail now here's a creepy movie.

Please, please watch this film! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088772/ MST3K did this and it's on Netflix under Boggy Creek II: and the legend continues.

It is so bad, but so funny with the commentary. And wait until you see Old Man Crenshaw. My husband and I regularly watch this film throughout the year along with MST3K's Merlin's Mystical Shop of Magical Wonders, which has Ernest Borgnine in it.

Sorry, as soon as I saw the thread with the words Boggy Creek in it I had to come and give a quick PSA!

Ex-Mr.-Hane #1 and I saw this when it first came out. I should have posted it in the "Worst Movie I E Ever Saw" thread.

• 5 months later...

I saw this in the 1970s think was was 9-11 and we were scared during the slumber party scene with the girls who were close to our age....

Please, please watch this film! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088772/ MST3K did this and it's on Netflix under Boggy Creek II: and the legend continues.

It is so bad, but so funny with the commentary. And wait until you see Old Man Crenshaw. My husband and I regularly watch this film throughout the year along with MST3K's Merlin's Mystical Shop of Magical Wonders, which has Ernest Borgnine in it.

Sorry, as soon as I saw the thread with the words Boggy Creek in it I had to come and give a quick PSA!

Is Merlin's Shop of Magical Wonders the one where in a side segment, Bobo is making a sandwich and starts singing "When the Swallows come back to Capistrano"? Because that threw me into serious hysterics in college.

Is Merlin's Shop of Magical Wonders the one where in a side segment, Bobo is making a sandwich and starts singing "When the Swallows come back to Capistrano"? Because that threw me into serious hysterics in college.

My bad. It's from "The Undead". (starts at 2:46)

Archived