IGNORED

Who is excited for Monsters University?

infooverload

Okay I am a big dork and am really excited for Monster's University this weekend. Is anybody else itching to see it? I am also excited the movie has recieved good reviews for the most part.

Me, me, me! :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy::happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: I have to confess that one of the reasons I was so happy about having kids was that I'd get to watch all my favorite movies without anyone thinking I was weird. I love Pixar movies, and the Easter eggs that they hide in their movies tickle me. You're not alone :D

YES! I LOVED Monsters Inc. I was actually surprised that it came out twelve years ago, and I was not a child twelve years ago... LOL. I love me some Pixar movies! In my best Boo voice: "MIKE WAZOWSKI!"

I'm torn. I loved Monsters Inc, and this one looks funny. There just doesn't seem to be a plot. I hope it's good.

I was seven when Monsters Inc. came out and I was completely obsessed with it. I'm absurdly excited for the new one (and I think their social media campaigning has been really fantastic from what I've managed to follow, too).

YES! I LOVED Monsters Inc. I was actually surprised that it came out twelve years ago, and I was not a child twelve years ago... LOL. I love me some Pixar movies! In my best Boo voice: "MIKE WAZOWSKI!"

12 years!? God, I feel old. I was more of a kid 12 years ago, but I was chronologically very much an adult. Where did 12 years go? Good grief. :shock:

I'm all excited, we plan to see it tonight as a family. I've seen the first film roughly 72 times - my then two-year-old was obsessed with Boo. :)

I've seen every Pixar movie - except Bug's Life - in a theater, so I think we're going to see it this weekend. The 7-yr-old thinks it will be "scary" and wants to skip, but I think I can convince him otherwise. :)

Plus, I just found out Nathan Fillion is doing one of the voices, so I have to go see it, no matter what.

ME! :D In fact I'm taking my mom and sister to see it tomorrow. You're never too old for cartoons

• 2 weeks later...

My family watched it on a rainy day during our beach vacation. It was very cute. Now we can't wait for Turbo. Having a child is a good excuse to watch animated movies.

I really want to see it. I'm glad to hear people have liked it, I loved Monsters Inc and sometimes the 2nd coming of movies are kind of disappointing. Probably won't make it to the theater to see it, but it's definitely on my must-watch list once it comes out on DVD

I think Turbo looks adorable too.

It is absolutely a must-see for any Pixar fan, or for anyone who loves fun movies :) very enjoyable. My sister and I are in our 20's and still hit every Disney movie that comes to theaters! Up next: "Planes" in August.

I went & saw this yesterday with my daughter. We both loved it. Monsters, Inc. is probably my favorite Pixar -- though I love them all -- and I've been anxiously awaiting MU. It didn't disappoint!

It was cute! The short with the umbrellas was absolutely moving & sweet:)

BF and I are both big kids and went to see this. We're not big on crowds so we tend to go to the early bird Saturday showings. We LOVED this movie! Despicable Me 2 was great, too. Come to think of it, every movie we've seen recently has been animated....

Archived