IGNORED

War Over Abortion

debrand

Virtually the entire Christian world shuns the idea of going to war over abortion. But if someone stupid (me, for instance) says something like “and so why didn’t we do that with a lesser evil in 1858?†such a one is instantly and conveniently represented as a ravening orc with a tenuous grasp of historical source materials. This level of defensiveness tells me that something much deeper is going on.

I don't know what to say to this man's long winded ramblings. Apparently, enslaving, raping, killing and beating generations of people is a lesser evil than terminating the life of a mass of cells without a brain.

dougwils.com/s29-culture-and-politics/c161-the-bible-culture-and-race/patrickt-qnostradamusq-henry.html

"such a one is instantly and conveniently represented as a ravening orc with a tenuous grasp of historical source materials. This level of defensiveness tells me that something much deeper is going on."

Nope, nothing else going on. He really is a ravening orc with no grasp of history.

"such a one is instantly and conveniently represented as a ravening orc with a tenuous grasp of historical source materials. This level of defensiveness tells me that something much deeper is going on."

Nope, nothing else going on. He really is a ravening orc with no grasp of history.

I suppose "a ravening orc with a tenuous grasp of historical source materials" is too long for a post count title. ;)

I suppose "a ravening orc with a tenuous grasp of historical source materials" is too long for a post count title. ;)

Yes but I still really, really like it. It should enter the lexicon along with "riffle" and and be used frequently.

"The Botkin's recent Southern history extravaganza was so poorly produced that it appeared to have been put together by a ravening orc with a tenuous grasp of historical source materials"

Yes but I still really, really like it. It should enter the lexicon along with "riffle" and and be used frequently.

"The Botkin's recent Southern history extravaganza was so poorly produced that it appeared to have been put together by a ravening orc with a tenuous grasp of historical source materials"

Or, if you wanted to shorten it, a ROWATGOHSM.

Archived