IGNORED

Guilty of Rape? Write a Book Report, Says Occidental College

ceg045

Ugh. It's sickening that it can be swept under the rug by school officials like that. (Wouldn't they be charged with obstruction of justice, or am I being too Pollyanna-optimistic about that?)

Guest Anonymous

Oh, some of the comments are just disgusting. It's time for the spoiler tags:

Here's a hint: when your punishment involves a book report, you didn't actually commit rape. You were "convicted" by a group of hysterical dimwits like those pictured above.
Exactly. These are types who get drunk and spread their legs at a frat party. When they awake the next morning the realization kicks in and to salvage their reputation they scream rape.
[sNIP]I'm sorry. But if your ass got drunk at a fucking party, that's your own fault. [sNIP]
Ugh! :puke-front:

Other side of the coin.

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2013/04/18/breaking-news-gloria-allred-leading-civil-rights-attorney-takes-sexual-assault-cases-against-occidental-college-2/

The comments on these kind of stories are always the most disturbing. It's like every nasty evil thought that ever passed through a psychopath's head is now applauded and encouraged by a world wide audience. Ugghhh

The comments on stories like this freak me out. There are people who believe that shit running around out there and it upsets me greatly.

Other side of the coin.

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2013/04/18/breaking-news-gloria-allred-leading-civil-rights-attorney-takes-sexual-assault-cases-against-occidental-college-2/

Thank you, that was a valuable read

WTF? What is wrong with these people?

Yes, I know what is wrong -- it was just rhetorical.

I know my college policies were to hold hearings. The lightest punishment someone could receive would be to seek counseling. This could include alcohol or anger management. The harshest would be expulsion from college. They took it seriously. If you reported, they was a no contact order. If they violated it, I think it required an immediate suspension.

Archived