IGNORED

Conservative radio host tells Newtown families....

BoomerLynn

"Go to Hell"

http://www.examiner.com/article/conserv ... b_articles

“Davis: And here's the other thing that drives me crazy. They trot out the victims. And I have something I want to say to the victims of Newtown, or any other shooting. I don't care if it's here in Minneapolis or anyplace else. Just because a bad thing happened to you doesn't mean that you get to put a king in charge of my life. I'm sorry that you suffered a tragedy, but you know what? Deal with it, and don't force me to lose my liberty, which is a greater tragedy than your loss. I'm sick and tired of seeing these victims trotted out, given rides on Air Force One, hauled into the Senate well, and everyone is just afraid -- they're terrified of these victims.

Emmer: Well they're being used -- they're being used...

Davis: I would stand in front of them and tell them, 'go to hell.'

Dear Bob Davis,

You are a vile, miserable, disgusting excuse for a human being. I generally do not wish harm on anyone but for you I think I'll make an exception. Fuck off you piece of shit. :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-steamingears: :angry-steamingears: :angry-steamingears: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

There are no words. Fuck all of these morons. Sideways. With a chainsaw.

I hope he lives long enough to survive every single person he loves. Every. Single. One.

And that he develops locked-in syndrome. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locked-in_syndrome

651-989-5855

That's the caller line for his radio show. I plan on calling it tomorrow morning during his show, and telling him to go fuck himself.

Holy crap :o

Some random person losing "his liberty" is more tragic than having your 6yo brutally murdered? Even if you were a shitty enough human being to believe that, why would you ever tell anyone? DIAF is too good for this one.

I also think DIAF is too good for this asshole. :angry-cussingblack: :angry-cussing: :angry-fire: :obscene-birdiered: :violence-chainsaw:

Davis’ opinion seems to be that the common loss of (what he sees as) an essential liberty is worse for everyone, ultimately, than the damage done by the loss of lives in any spree murder involving a firearm. Rather than saying that, however, he chooses more inflammatory language in service to his ratings and his ego.

He seems to think “victims†have an inordinate amount of power without even once considering that, by virtue of their experience, they have more authority to speak on a topic before the senate than some dumbass radio show host whose most profound experience of loss is being served a toasted bagel after it’s cold.

The funniest part – and yes, there is a funny part – is that this guy likely thinks he’s original in his contempt for crime victims and that he’s making a radical point at great personal risk to himself. Ann Coulter beat him to that ‘crime victims suck’ shtick several years ago. I wonder if she’s pissed to see this guy getting attention for a stunt she’s pulled in print at least a dozen times.

651-989-5855

That's the caller line for his radio show. I plan on calling it tomorrow morning during his show, and telling him to go fuck himself.

Good for you!

And you can also leave a comment on his Facebook page. I just did.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bob-Davi ... 40?fref=ts

Wow, to be a conservative radio pundit you don't need to be informed, educated, compassionate, smart or a decent human being. You just need a pulse. (This is not the comment I left. It's just how I feel right now.)

Deal with it, and don't force me to lose my liberty, which is a greater tragedy than your loss.

I'm ok with gun ownership as several of my family members are gun owners. But this statement really pisses me off for some reason.

Just because a bad thing happened to you doesn't mean that you get to put a king in charge of my life.

That word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

The US President, who is elected and does not rule through inheritance, has *way* more power than most European monarchs.

My husband and I have owned guns and plan on getting more later down the line, but seriously this guy takes it too far, and makes the average person sound like a nut.

Dear Bob Davis,

Do you care about anyone in this world besides yourself? Your parents? Ever been married? Do you have kids? What about siblings or friends? How would you feel if someone you loved was killed in one of these mass shootings?

It's called empathy. You should try it sometime.

Just because a bad thing happened to you doesn't mean that you get to put a king in charge of my life

W-a-a-h! You're not the boss of me! Neener-neener.

I won't wish death on him, that goes against my personal ethical code, but I will happily wish that he experience the pain of losing family members out of NOWHERE. I have been there, though not due to violence, and it is AWFUL.

Interesting how this asswipe is whining about having his liberty taken away when that's exactly what he and his ilk are trying to do to others every day of their lives. Tell you what buddy, you promise to allow women the freedom to do what they CHOOSE with their own bodies, assure them that they'll be able to live their lives safe from the fear of being assaulted just because they're women, promise that you'll never, ever force your particular brand of religious "morality" down others throats and I'll think about maintaining your freedom to own a gun. K?

There was a comment on a CNN story about the Boston bombing recently where the poster said what has become the anti-gun safety rant basically "See you shouldn't take away everyone's guns, just lockup the LUNATICS". Guess what? This guy qualifies in my book!

Why is he afraid of background checks? Worried he wouldn't pass?

Why do these "defenders of liberty" think that having your family victimized means your right to free speech and to petition the government ceases? Because that is the bottom line of what all the right wingers saying that victims cannot become political advocates are saying. I would love for some of these people to fire the First Amendment (which is far more important, IMO, to our liberty than the Second) back in these wingnuts' faces.

INNOCENT CHILDREN DIED!!! That is way more important than peoples right to own dangerous murder weapons.

I guess it only matters if its fetuses being killed, not actual living 6 year olds

There are no words. Fuck all of these morons. Sideways. With a chainsaw.

It's too bad I couldn'tlike this post about eleventy more times. What a heartless piece of ... no wait I wouldn't even insult a piece of shit by comparing it to him.

I hope he lives long enough to survive every single person he loves. Every. Single. One.

And that he develops locked-in syndrome. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locked-in_syndrome

See, much as I hate people like Bob Davis, I can't agree with this. I wouldn't wish locked-in syndrome on my worst enemy.

However, I definitely believe he should be made to meet the families he's insulted so they can EACH spend an hour saying whatever they like to him, and he has to be gagged throughout so he can't answer them back. Then maybe he'd have an idea of how he makes other people feel all the time.

:wtf: You crazy-ass, unfeeling, cold-hearted bastard. If one of your kids were killed, you would be singing a different tune. :angry-screaming:

Archived