IGNORED

OMM Insulted to Be Confused With Pro-Child Group

GeoBQn

OMM wants to make it very clear that they are in no way associated with a group that is actually working to save the lives of children.

Update: There has been some confusion recently in the media and on the Internet concerning One Million Moms, a conservative, Christian group affiliated with American Family Association since 2001. We, One Million Moms, are not affiliated with the group One Million Moms for Gun Control. This is a completely different organization that was newly formed on December 14, 2012. Hopefully this information will clear up any confusion that has been caused since these are two separate entities, and we would never want you misled.

Since this announcement, we have reached a settlement without having to go to court. They have changed their name to Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America.

This isn't the first time they've brought this up on their FB page, and they have confirmed that they "support the 2nd amendment."

So let's make this perfectly clear:

Sideboob or two men holding hands on television: Is harmful to children and must be stopped.

Weapons that killed 20 children in 5 minutes: No problem here.

I'm proud to a member of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America. Do those sick fucks at OMM not realize the significance of the date December 14 and do they simply not give a shit? I'm betting on the latter.

I'd be embarrassed to be a member never mind their little identity issue. They honestly considered litigation? These people make me feel ill :(

One Million Moms is a horrible group, and their name is a lie as their membership is NOWHERE near one million. While I don't think the other group has one million members either, I bet it would be a lot easier for me to find one million mothers against blowing away children with firearms than to find one million admitted fundie asshole mothers.

Archived