IGNORED

Racist Hate Group To Conduct Nighttime Patrols On Campus

Emme

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/0 ... ge-campus/

Not breaking the link because it's Think Progress.

Racist hate group at Towson University is fucking patrolling the campus at night because "black predators prey upon the majority white Towson University student body" The group has defended slavery because " slaveholders provided blacks with food and shelter. Terry (one of the members) later told ThinkProgress that African-Americans “should be allowed to vote in Africa†and he’d be “fine†living in a society where blacks are permanently subservient to whites."

WHAT THE FUCK.

Sometimes, I look around and say "what am I even doing in this country?"

This is one of those times.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-0 ... roup-plans

two excerpts from this article.

The university does not officially recognize Heimbach's group, saying in a statement that it has not met certain requirements to become a sanctioned organization.. . .

A former, similar group started by Heimbach, called Youth for Western Civilization, was disbanded after its required faculty sponsor resigned and after the group chalked "White Pride" messages around campus.

I would like to see the stats on black on white rape or crime on campus. I remain unconvinced without stats.

O, I'm sure the slave owners were so damned nice. I mean, aren't people who take away others' religion; forbidding them to speak their native language, seperate them from their families and beating them to death are just so Goddamned Christ-like? I think Native Americans would like a word with these skinheads about who truely belongs in America. I hope Tennessee loses tourism. How the fuck is NAACP a racist group? So it's racist if LGBT, minorities and women create groups for equl rights, but it's totally non-racist for white groups to band together in order to get black people out of America? America is so progressive that we don't need civil rights groups anymore, amirite? :roll:

WHAT THE EVER-LOVING FUCK!!! Racist, arrogant, scum of the earth, jackass bastards can go to hell!

Sometimes, I look around and say "what am I even doing in this country?"

This is one of those times.

Yeah, forget that. The question I want to ask is "what are THEY doing in MY country? If they want to live apart from the rest of the civilized world, hell, I'll buy them the land, just so long as they promise never to return. I'd be perfectly happy to give them a small section of this country where nobody else is, and they can just wallow in their own hatefulness alone. No need to inflict it on the rest of us.

I say to these white trash morons try it before you buy it and tell us how it feels.

But I am sure they are just god fearing poor white Christians.

They are basically threatening the black students with this "patrol" shit. It's not about protecting white students, but about terrorizing the black students.

I am sure they will look for any reason to beat up a black student.

They are basically threatening the black students with this "patrol" shit. It's not about protecting white students, but about terrorizing the black students.

This.

What do they have, a checklist to see if potential (minority) walkers at night are (OMG) planning an all out assault? Don't they know that most uni/school shooters are white males?

Logic doesn't work with these people.

Yeah, forget that. The question I want to ask is "what are THEY doing in MY country? If they want to live apart from the rest of the civilized world, hell, I'll buy them the land, just so long as they promise never to return. I'd be perfectly happy to give them a small section of this country where nobody else is, and they can just wallow in their own hatefulness alone. No need to inflict it on the rest of us.

I'm from MD, a couple of my friends and acquaintances including a guy I was sort of seeing went to Towson and I attended another state school in suburban B-more.

I just can. not. comprehend. why this guy had to come to a large and relatively diverse university outside a large and diverse mid-Atlantic city and bring his racism with him. You want to be a racist asshole in your personal life, that's your prerogative, but why would you purposely choose to attend a school where you will meet people from all walks of life if you hate multiculturalism that much?

Agree!

This white woman would feel safer in the company of the black students being targeted than the white men trying to protect my "honor". Does this group realize that minorities don't just cower in fear anymore?

Archived