IGNORED

Family Research Council thinks all gays are pediophiles.

The idot tries to deny it but in the interview he is sure saying that all gay kids will molest other kids. Of course he ignores the real pedophiles in the boy scouts because they are not openly gay??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/0 ... 30162.html

Soledad O'Brien clashed with Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council over his opposition to opening the Boy Scouts up to gay members on Wednesday.

The organization is currently considering lifting its ban on gay scouts and leaders. Some conservatives, like Perkins and Rick Perry, have voiced their opposition to the potential change. On Wednesday, O'Brien grilled Perkins over his views on "Starting Point."

Oh what a tosspot! There is a ban on gay members? WTF? I think the pedophile comment is just a smoke screen for being homophobic. If there are no gay leaders then their sons won't be gay because you catch the "geyz" like a virus. :roll:

I watched this on CNN this morning.

Tony Perkins came across as the uninformed, irrational bigot that he truly is. It looked like Soledad was having a hard time biting her tongue in not calling him a moronic idiot.

I watched this on CNN this morning.

Tony Perkins came across as the uninformed, irrational bigot that he truly is. It looked like Soledad was having a hard time biting her tongue in not calling him a moronic idiot.

If she had him in person I got the feeling she would have reached over and smacked him a good one.

"It takes one to know one."

Love that statement, I think of that statement when Kristina's keepsakes Josh wrote stuff about gay people.

Full disclosure. I am a scout parent who has been very vocal in my local counsel that this rule needs to be thrown out. Many leaders and people in positions in the pack have also made their voices heard. As have many of the other local packs in my area. I'm not foolish enough to think that every area is like mine but there is a majority of people who are taking scouts to task for discrimination and we are getting louder.

With that said. Family Research Councel, STFU before you make yourself seem even dumber than you are! :evil: Let me give you a thought experiment. Imagine the type of person that you are attracted to. What is your favorite hair color, eye color, height, etc? Imagine if you ran into your perfect person and they were right about your age. Bingo! right? Now imagine if they were 14. Ew! right? Now why in the hell would someone who has different attractions then you be any different? :roll:

I know many other people have said this but it needs repeating. (Forgive the yelling)

Being gay does not make you a pedophile. Being a FUCKING PEDOPHILE MAKES YOU A PEDOPHILE!!!!

That's okay. I think all of the Family Research Council are probably pedophiles.

I had the great pleasure of shitcanning a multi-volume parenting handbook that had been donated to our church library and, thank God, never opened. The section on incest assumed that all victims were girls because incest is always about giving a spoiled daughter the "privileges" of a mistress. First step to solving the problem: Cut her privileges.

It was either from the FRC or it had a long, approving foreword by a member of the FRC. I remember the logo quite clearly.

I had the great pleasure of shitcanning a multi-volume parenting handbook that had been donated to our church library and, thank God, never opened. The section on incest assumed that all victims were girls because incest is always about giving a spoiled daughter the "privileges" of a mistress. First step to solving the problem: Cut her privileges.

It was either from the FRC or it had a long, approving foreword by a member of the FRC. I remember the logo quite clearly.

:shock: :evil:

I never though much of Tony Perkins anyway. This just reinforces my opinion.

I love the irony, that he shares the same name with the late, great gay actor Anthony Perkins.

And I think everyone who works at the FRC is a pedophile.

See? I, too, can pull baseless libel out of my ass and spread it around as if it were true.

EDIT: Valsa beat me!

Archived