IGNORED

Well this is special kind of self-hating woman

musicalbookworm

I don't even know where to start with this one. I first saw this on Fundies Say the Darndest things and had to read the whole thing. thewomanandthedragon.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/advice-for-a-former-slut-married-to-a-beta-provider-to-whom-she-is-not-sexually-attracted/

In a nutshell, women are worthless creatures who should be grateful that any man would want them and they must be attracted to him.

I can't even read it. Women, and men, who take some absurd crap and turn it into their lives are absurd themselves. Self loathing is common but these idiots take it to an incomprehensible level.

If there is a god, he/she is flipping the fuck out over his/her creations making shit up and ruining lives over fantasy.

advice-for-a-former-slut-married-to-a-beta-provider-to-whom-she-is-not-sexually-attracted

Damn, story of my life....

;)

I could only read so far before I felt my skin start to crawl and I had to leave the site. I did notice the frequent list of what they feel women "owe" men, especially in the bedroom. To borrow a phrase "Women aren't machines that you put kindness into until sex falls out."

I say this in love, but understand that you are a whore and you deserve to be dragged to the city gates, stoned to death, and cast into hell. But Jesus Christ has paid the sin debt that you owe, and now that you are in Him, you are no longer condemned to be cast into hell. Your man was willing to take you into his home and give you his name.

I say this in love: go fuck yourself.

This post is just bonkers.

Huh. So many contradictions.

The statement with which I have the most problem is this:

Now, you must do what you can to alleviate the amount of suffering your husband will have to do because of your sins.

This makes no sense. And is pretty mysoginistic.

Don’t whine, demand or complain. Seek to serve and not to be served.

Oh, but by the way, "you are a whore and you deserve to be dragged to the city gates, stoned to death, and cast into hell."

So yeah, that and all, but hey:

"You must have sex with him. The problem is that most men find grudging, duty sex from their wives unappealing."

Bah, typical MRA shite. The day I crawl towards a partner holding out a hairbrush for spanking me with and mumbling apologies about how I haven't respected them enough is a day which will never come.

This is horrible, really, truly horrible.

"You will find it arousing to contemplate self-sacrifice in order to please your man."

What, really? :shock: :roll:

It's like they don't want to be happy!

I've run into this woman before. I think she is more of an MRA than a Christian fundamentalist, although of course she is that too. I mean, she doesn't talk much about God or Jesus, just about how to please your husband and how women fail at everything. Interspersed with lots of weird, kinky sex stuff. Fascinating but also horrifying. Oh yeah, some people say the blog is written by a man, but I don't think so.

I posted about a christian mra dude recently. The manosphere/mra community is an ugly place. But they have one thing going for it and that is they are honest about what the patriarchy expects of women. Botkins, phillips, maxwells, even louswife will couch it in polite, flowery language. The christian manosphere will just say they christian men are entitled to 24/7 vagina that cleans and cooks.

Hell the secular manosphere either wants to be a pick up artist who seduce and discards women or they want to be serial rapists. On manboobz there was one guy arguing that instead of suing for child support, single moms should be forced into prostitution to support their children.

I really don't understand why female MRA ers will stick around because inevitable even if you agree with everything they say they will still call you a whore/bitch/slut/ because you invaded their "he man women haterz club"

I really don't understand why female MRA ers will stick around because inevitable even if you agree with everything they say they will still call you a whore/bitch/slut/ because you invaded their "he man women haterz club"

But, they will eat the sandwich you make for them.

So I read that link, thought about posting it, and then decided it was so ugly that the best thing to do was treat it like road kill. Just move on past without looking too closely.

But, they will eat the sandwich you make for them.

Truly biting the hand that feeds them hard enough to puncture and leave serious wounds.

This is an excellent post. But it also demonstrate why “rights†need to be taken away. “Liberation†must come to an end. As society collapses, largely due to the releasing of women upon it, these unearned and undeserved “freedoms†will go by the wayside and women will once again need a man in order simply to survive.

Here’s some advice to the filthy whore from me. Whore, you are a civilization wrecking tool of those who wish to destroy the West. You don’t have brains, skills, ability or all of the other feminist nonsense. You are low and worthless, you have someone willing to bankroll the continued your valueless, weather-beaten snapper- he owns it and you owe it to him.

Always remember whore, what he is dong for you is charity. You are beneath him and he above you. You should be alone with cats right now. Thank God and bow down, you squandered your power early. Always remember: you are a (dime a dozen) whore who is getting more than she deserves. Your likes and dislikes are as meaningless as those of a trash-fed one-eyed rat in a Bronx alleyway. Surrender your wilted rose-petals to the man who’s taken you in.

Tsk, tsk, nopitynoexcuses. You are a sad, strange and probably very lonely man. Sorry you can't manage to get laid because women know their worth and are sticking with men who know they are worthwhile. Sorry all the anti-misogynist men keep getting into successful relationships and marriages and you are alone. Actually, no I'm not. You brought it on yourself and you know it and that's why you are so mad. Instead of accepting your faults, you turn the blame to someone else.

Yes, women do the brains, skills and ability to run things just fine. THey can stand on their own and don't need you. You know that and it bothers you though because you want that ego stroked. You can't stand the thought that people can have equal partnerships and happy marriages that way. Because you feel so low about yourself that you need to be a bully. Yes, you are a bully. You put others down and rank them as beneath you so you can feel better about the way you treat them and it puts you higher in your mind so you can gain some self-esteem.

Or you have too much self-esteem and are basically a psychopath that sees everyone but you as worthless and weak, while it's really you who's the lowest of scum.

Either way, you live in a pathetic existence and really, I feel a little sorry for you because such a life just sounds so miserable. You should really see a therapist to work through your issues.

I find it funny that these people don't realize that if it was common practice for men to treat women like this that a majority of women in the country would simply remain single. Why they think all women are desperate enough for a man to accept this treatment is beyond me. Sure, you'll find a few without any self-esteem, but most will not put up with this.

She had a recent post about how furious she was that the boy scouts her son participates in were asked to carry chairs for the girl scouts and that this was teaching them to "pedestalize" the girls (whatever the bleep that means). Oh the horror! Don't they know this will teach the boys to treat girls with...gasp...kindness!!!! :o

*raises hand* Ms blogger, I have a question. Why must I give the person I'm married to sex? So many people fight so hard to outlaw abortion under the guise of "that's a human who has rights" but you think that I (living, breathing, thinking female) should willfully give away my rights once I'm married? I love my husband & we have a very happy sex life thank you very much. However the day he says that I must have sex with him is the day I will put him out the door. And if that means that I turn into a cat lady (although I much prefer dogs since I'm allergic to cats) as you predict so be it. It must be so hard to constantly remember you're a doormat who should only survive thanks to the good will of whatever MRA you are married to. I'll take my wonderful husband and our almost 2 decades together over any man that you think is better.

Get some help. No seriously, it's not healthy to hate yourself this much.

This one, and the one (I still don't know the names of these blogs) where the woman said she had asked her husband to fix the van or some such and he said/acted like he would have if she'd not asked (nagging b) so she made a little joke, both these sound like slightly christianized variations of The Story of O.

In this one, the kneeling, head down between the husband's legs-- sort of like bdsm for beginners. Has she said yet the woman must go naked around the house at all times?

She had a recent post about how furious she was that the boy scouts her son participates in were asked to carry chairs for the girl scouts and that this was teaching them to "pedestalize" the girls (whatever the bleep that means). Oh the horror! Don't they know this will teach the boys to treat girls with...gasp...kindness!!!! :o

I fell down the rabbit hellhole of reading some of her other posts, too. The sex doll one is speshul.

What I don't understand is all her manosphere fanboy commenters. Shouldn't she (according to their beliefs) just shut the fuck up and stay in the kitchen or on her back somewhere?

This is an excellent post. But it also demonstrate why “rights†need to be taken away. “Liberation†must come to an end. As society collapses, largely due to the releasing of women upon it, these unearned and undeserved “freedoms†will go by the wayside and women will once again need a man in order simply to survive.

Here’s some advice to the filthy whore from me. Whore, you are a civilization wrecking tool of those who wish to destroy the West. You don’t have brains, skills, ability or all of the other feminist nonsense. You are low and worthless, you have someone willing to bankroll the continued your valueless, weather-beaten snapper- he owns it and you owe it to him.

Always remember whore, what he is dong for you is charity. You are beneath him and he above you. You should be alone with cats right now. Thank God and bow down, you squandered your power early. Always remember: you are a (dime a dozen) whore who is getting more than she deserves. Your likes and dislikes are as meaningless as those of a trash-fed one-eyed rat in a Bronx alleyway. Surrender your wilted rose-petals to the man who’s taken you in.

I'm seeing nothing wrong with being alone with cats right now. Seriously, crappy man or alone with cats: the choice is clear to me. Cats, please.

Archived