IGNORED

Another frustrated SAHD

formergothardite

Funny. I had my son at 35 also. And, yeah, I agree with you. When you can live your life as you choose for more than a decade, you're less likely to resent your children when the time comes to sacrifice for them. I never understood why people were so anxious to start popping out babies at 18 or 20 years old. Unless you have a condition/disease that affects your fertility, you have plenty of time to have kids. Go out and enjoy life while single and carefree. It'll make you a better parent when you do have kids.

I can just imagine this girl dragging her headship (if she ever finds one) outside during a rainstorm and pitching a fit until he dances with her out in the rain while he wonders what sort of lunatic he's gotten himself married to.

I can just imagine this girl dragging her headship (if she ever finds one) outside during a rainstorm and pitching a fit until he dances with her out in the rain while he wonders what sort of lunatic he's gotten himself married to.

:lol: Her and Raquel are both going to be doing this.

Funny. I had my son at 35 also.

This is a relief! Last night my parents told me that my fertility goes down after 30, so I better find a husband and have kids in the next few years! Which is funny because my mom had my brothers when she was 36 and me when she was 38...

The only time I ever enjoyed being "caught in the rain" was when I played quidditch in the rain. It was so much fun and everyone got muddy and then we jumped in a fountain. Can we introduce some fundies to quidditch? They would be horrified by a co-ed sport where everyone runs around on brooms.

As for romantic times in the rain...I got dumped in the rain, does that count as a classic romantic movie moment? It did feel incredibly cliche.

:lol: Her and Raquel are both going to be doing this.

What's with all this sinful dancing? Hmm?

Mr. Womb and I got caught in the rain not long ago. Torrential downpour. Ankle deep water. It wasn't fun, but it was funny, and the antics that ensued when we tried to get our shoes and clothes washed and dried at the hotel make for a great story. But no dancing.

The last time being caught out in the rain was at all romantic, we were six. My mum got us in out of the rain and out of our wet things, bundled us up in blankets, and installed us in front of the telly. I almost wish we'd stayed in Texas, just to see where that would've gone. :)

Outdoor sex is never a good idea where chiggers live. :whistle: I guess you could try the winter when they are dormant but I imagine you are going to free some vital parts to an uncomfortable temperature that way.

I found a pair of panties on the ground outside today. In the middle of the sidewalk. Come on people, it's winter and freezing! Control yourselves and go inside.

And lots of pictures of her - just in case some nice young fundie man is Googling "stay at home daughters" and finds her blog, so that he can see what she looks like and maybe email her dad about courtship.

That's what a lot of these blogs are, I think. Personal ads. Didn't it work for Meredith?

WHO in their right mind would think beach sex is fun? I just...no. Sand in areas where sand should never be. And I would hate to have waves all crashing over me. I hate being wet. With water, at least.

I might have you all beat. I got caught in the rain ON the beach! :whistle: No dancing or kissing though. Just trying to get into the condo and away from the water before we got struck by lightening!

WHO in their right mind would think beach sex is fun? I just...no. Sand in areas where sand should never be. And I would hate to have waves all crashing over me. I hate being wet. With water, at least.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived