IGNORED

JD courting Anna Hackel?

Pclee

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm...well I'll hop on the ISB with you. I hope he is courting and is able to leave.

It was nice to see the girls in shorter skirts and areopostale sweaters. Not because of the name, but just because it's stylish and they probably were allowed to pick it out themselves. Small freedoms.

Interesting album. This is the first time I've seen the Duggar girls in their ATI-approved bathing suits, as shown here: https://picasaweb.google.com/duggarfami ... 3734623026 . It's a good thing these kids probably don't get invited to many pool parties, as the suits give off a distinctly funereal/ killjoy vibe. All they need are matching black pool noodles to complete the ensemble.

Totally OT for the thread topic but in looking at the pictures linked - are they all right handed? Is this one of those families that still believes left handedness is Of The Devil? I'd think there'd be at least one leftie in a group that big. Anybody know?

Not quite sure why masks are needed for kayaking, but whatever...at least they look to be having fun.

Don't those wetsuits for the boys, ahem, outline their "junk"? Every wetsuit I've ever seen does. Maybe that's why we don't get any photos of the older boys wearing them. :lol:

And why can't the "modest" swimsuits for the girls come in colors? I've seen the websites - they offer colors other than black. Not only are they more attractive, but they've got to be cooler as well. Black is too much like a swim chador...Guess you can't ever let those girls forget their place. :(

So, the Duggars have 18 children at home, including five girls among the oldest, only three of whom are not old enough for "training," and they need someone else to "help out?" Really? Yeah, not buying that one. Whether Anna and JD are courting, or just "pre-courting," she's definitely there for a reason, and it ain't childcare.

BY the way, how convenient that she's named Anna. JB and Mich wouldn't even have to bother to learn a new DIL's name.

Hi Amy! I was wondering if any of the duggar clan have any potential courtships?

23 July at 22:17 ·

Amy Duggar: none at the moment!!! but they are still young and they are awesome!

Sunday at 03:38

Amy probably thought the question was aimed at her.

I think Rifffflegate and the fight with Anna Duggar's sister on her old FB (and a likely spanking from TLC) has finally gotten through her thick skull; I doubt she'll be dishing like she used to, especially about courting since that's about all they have left to keep the show on life support for a little while longer.

Someone found a link from Priscilla Keller (possibly a blog like the SE Asia mission?) that mentioned Jana and Jill left for Peru today. Looks like Priscilla is still working at ATI HQ.

all I can think is that both boys' wives would have the same name... makes me giggle

Hahaa :lol:

I would guess they are in the pre-courtship phase but it would seem likely especially with that house they were fixing up that might be for one of the kids and the rumors about JD moving out.

He could go with another theme. I know a family with names that end in -er, one that named their kids after plants, etc.

He could go with another theme. I know a family with names that end in -er, one that named their kids after plants, etc.

Philodendron? Swedish Ivy? Wandering Jew?

Maybe they could just go with names that indicate they realize each child is their own person.... no special letter, no theme, just names that fit each child.

What a concept!

I just meant that I hope he doesn't set out to have "25" kids like Josh keeps "joking" about. So I picked Q and X because there aren't very many X names, as opposed to S or J names.

I hate the matchy-matchy so much! Too much green! And purple! They even got Anna matching them!

Anyway, I'd rather see flower names than all the same letter because it's less obvious at first. But how would they handle boys within that theme? Flower names are usually used for girls and fundies are not about to make so kind of gender-transgressive commentary by naming a boy Rose.

BY the way, how convenient that she's named Anna. JB and Mich wouldn't even have to bother to learn a new DIL's name.

Perhaps they will follow the lead of their dear friends, the Maxwell's, and call her Anna (insert middle name) like they do to Anna Marie.

I hope John David picks Q or X for his letter. ;)

I've met somebody who is from a quiverful family who did the Q thing. Yeah, I'm not really sure how to say some of the names.

I've met somebody who is from a quiverful family who did the Q thing. Yeah, I'm not really sure how to say some of the names.

:shock: how do you come up with enough names?!

Perhaps they will follow the lead of their dear friends, the Maxwell's, and call her Anna (insert middle name) like they do to Anna Marie.

It would be hilarious if they had the same middle name. I don't know if they do, but seriously...

Interesting album. This is the first time I've seen the Duggar girls in their ATI-approved bathing suits, as shown here: https://picasaweb.google.com/duggarfami ... 3734623026 . It's a good thing these kids probably don't get invited to many pool parties, as the suits give off a distinctly funereal/ killjoy vibe. All they need are matching black pool noodles to complete the ensemble.

Still SO MUCH better than the one Anna wore on her honeymoon... and the ones they wore Slip-n-Sliding.

:shock: how do you come up with enough names?!

I would replace the "C" or "K" in a normal name with a "Q" or a "Qu"

Qristina

Quolin

But that's crazy.

Archived