IGNORED

Being AskedTo Not Block A Sidewalk Is Persecution-ComicCon

debrand

I have two JRT that are persecuting me because I accidently bought the wrong brand of dog food and they are horrified. They stare me. They stare at the food bowls. They stare at me. Back to the food bowls. And now they are giving me sad dog eyes.

OMG--I went through the same thing with my Peke when Petco stopped carrying her favorite food! She just barked at me in disgust when I bought her a different brand and went on a prayerful hunger strike. The Lord moved me to go on Amazon.com and have her blessed Science Diet Nature's Best delivered for an obscene amount of money. formergothardite, the little Jack Russells are not persecuting you--they are praying for your immortal soul.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG--I went through the same thing with my Peke when Petco stopped carrying her favorite food! She just barked at me in disgust when I bought her a different brand and went on a prayerful hunger strike. The Lord moved me to go on Amazon.com and have her blessed Science Diet Nature's Best delivered for an obscene amount of money. formergothardite, the little Jack Russells are not persecuting you--they are praying for your immortal soul.

They must have been praying mighty hard because I broke down and went to buy the correct kind. LOL. I'm telling you, these two are worse than children. They also foil all my attempts to dress them in cute sweaters and pose for Christmas photos. They work together to rip the sweaters to shreds before I can even get one picture taken. :(

Archived