IGNORED

Teri Maxwell's nightmare

thoughtful

What the fuck???

What is this website exactly? I followed the link, but it looks more like a random Fundy generator than a blog or something...

First, may the blessings of Rachel Maddow be upon you for turning me onto this website :) Second, is this real? Did someone actually say this or is it a parody?

First, may the blessings of Rachel Maddow be upon you for turning me onto this website :) Second, is this real? Did someone actually say this or is it a parody?

You are welcome! FSTDT is a nice companion to reading FJ.

After each quote is the credit for it, with the name or pseudonym and a link to where it was posted. This one was from Rapture Ready.

OMG. I clicked Top 100. This one made me feel sick:

Quote# 71305

My concern for level of pain of rape would be greater if it weren't for the fact that most American women deserve to raped because they oppose prostitution as a sexual outlet for men. Since they deserve to raped, I cannot concern myself with the pain rape causes them.

fschmidt, love-shy.com 181 Comments [3/4/2010 12:31:20 AM]

Fundie Index: 357

Submitted By: David

It just got worse as I went on. I had to stop reading it :x

The stupidity! It buuuuuuurrrrrnnnss!

And about the rape quote, WTF?? How is prostitution actually sanctioned by the Bible?? I was under the impression that examples of it were there for what NOT to do.

"there isnt any serious proof of apes

they showd a video saying an ape was wondering around in the forest

that thing looked exactly like a costume that i had saw at a store

know one ever cought an ape" SOTDRT spelling *wince* I don't see how this could possibly be a real person.

I couldn't make it through even half of the top 100, too painful!

I used to read FSTDT all the time. I even posted there for a while. Eventually, my brain locked up and I just couldn't do it anymore.

This Pepsi thing is why. My mind is incapable of understanding what went wrong in a person's life that allows them to believe the crazy.

I've heard the vaccines have aborted fetuses in them story, which is not very accurate but at least has a grain of truth. Geesh, they should focus on the cocaine in Coke instead. At least that one was once factual (about 100 years ago).

And the company is run by Elivs, Princess Di, JFK and Marilyn Monroe on a Greek Island, right?

Someone needs to submit Esther's (Anna's sister) post about radiation from Japan attaching to her electrolytes so she couldn't give birth. I have to keep going back to her FB page to find it because it is just THAT insane. And then like 3 days later, oh! teehee!, it's all cleared up! How did she clear it up? How did she get the radiation to stop attaching to her electrolytes so she could become hydrated enough?

OMG. I clicked Top 100. This one made me feel sick:

Quote# 71305

My concern for level of pain of rape would be greater if it weren't for the fact that most American women deserve to raped because they oppose prostitution as a sexual outlet for men. Since they deserve to raped, I cannot concern myself with the pain rape causes them.

fschmidt, love-shy.com 181 Comments [3/4/2010 12:31:20 AM]

Fundie Index: 357

Submitted By: David

It just got worse as I went on. I had to stop reading it :x

That quote is really messed up and sad.

Some of that site just cracks me up!

But this just made me want to call CPS and/or cry:

Quote# 67487

When should a parent start using the rod of correction on a child that the Lord has brought into the family? There is no clear and specific answer to this very good question. However, it is my opinion that the correction of children should start as soon as the need for that correction is made manifest. Every discerning parent who has been blessed with a little child in his home realizes that his initial impression of the sweetness and the innocence of the child is in reality an illusion. A child very quickly demonstrates his fallen, depraved nature and reveals himself to be a selfish little beast in manifold ways. As soon as the child begins to express his own self-will (and this occurs early in life) that child needs to receive correction. My wife and I have a general goal of making sure that each of our children has his will broken by the time he reaches the age of one year. To do this, a child must receive correction when he is a small infant. Every parent recognizes that this self-will begins early as he has witnessed his child stiffen his back and boldly demonstrate his rebellion and self-will even though he has been fed, diapered, and cared for in every other physical way. (bolding added)

The source is listed as one Ronald E. Williams of isaccorp

Some of that site just cracks me up!

But this just made me want to call CPS and/or cry:

Quote# 67487

When should a parent start using the rod of correction on a child that the Lord has brought into the family? There is no clear and specific answer to this very good question. However, it is my opinion that the correction of children should start as soon as the need for that correction is made manifest. Every discerning parent who has been blessed with a little child in his home realizes that his initial impression of the sweetness and the innocence of the child is in reality an illusion. A child very quickly demonstrates his fallen, depraved nature and reveals himself to be a selfish little beast in manifold ways. As soon as the child begins to express his own self-will (and this occurs early in life) that child needs to receive correction. My wife and I have a general goal of making sure that each of our children has his will broken by the time he reaches the age of one year. To do this, a child must receive correction when he is a small infant. Every parent recognizes that this self-will begins early as he has witnessed his child stiffen his back and boldly demonstrate his rebellion and self-will even though he has been fed, diapered, and cared for in every other physical way. (bolding added)

The source is listed as one Ronald E. Williams of isaccorp

That is Ron Williams, the founder of Hephzibah House (previous discussed on FJ).

Ah, thanks! I didn't recognize the name, but I do remember the Hephzibah House discussions.

I follow FSTDT some years now and I collected some of the absurd quotes and made a special map for it, one of my favourites:

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=49707

That is seriously one of the funniest things I've ever read! I love this comment: "well if you weren't eating that shellfish Leviticus warned you about... " :)

Archived