IGNORED

Fundie sighting in Nashville

SpeakNow

I was at brunch with a friend today when an 11 passenger van with prolife bumper stickers pulled into the parking lot. Out walks a mother with 5 girls dressed in matching frumpers and a father and 3 boys in blue slacks and red shirts. There was also what my friends and I referred to as the "cousin Amy" of the bunch- a young girl in jeans and a tshirt. The children lined up outside of the van and walked into the restaurant in a single file line. It was very robotic.

I had a similar sighting a couple of years back during a short vacation in Colorado. There were 7 kids and the boys were wearing white shirts with ties and the girls wore long skirts. They also walked in a single file.

I saw some recently too. I think I did.. It's so rare here. Long flowing skirts, reeboks, raincoats (was raining), backpacks and scarves on their heads. I nearly crashed the car. Right here in Dublin, on Stephen's Green. How? Why? Got to have been tourists but WHY??

Guest Anonymous
I saw some recently too. I think I did.. It's so rare here. Long flowing skirts, reeboks, raincoats (was raining), backpacks and scarves on their heads. I nearly crashed the car. Right here in Dublin, on Stephen's Green. How? Why? Got to have been tourists but WHY??

Dear Ireland.

We're sorry!

Your friend, America

Seriously, I love Ireland and hope that our native fuckwittery is will NOT infest your land.

Archived