IGNORED

Facebook Jesus (Jesus Daily)

mockingbird

I don't know why I followed him originally, but I think it just used to be an account that posted Bible verses. He has gotten very demanding lately. you know, I never really thought Jesus would such a huge fan of ALL CAPS RANTS. :twisted: I thought I would offer him up for your enjoyment/snark (not much content just random demands - I've just found him amusing lately). I haven't seen a thread on him since I started lurking so apologies if this is an old repeat.

https://www.facebook.com/JesusDaily

"IS IT TRUE THAT I AM YOUR SAVIOR???" If you are, maybe you should know that about yourself.

"I'M READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP. HAVE YOU OPENED YOUR HEART TO ME???" - Dude calm down. Maybe you're the problem because you keep posting these (passive?) aggressive statuses about us getting together. That's a little stalkerish... for example posting this: "WILL YOU ACCEPT MY LOVE???" didn't help your case. Neither did this: "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. DO YOU LOVE ME???"

"DO YOU TRUST GOD'S TIMING???" Does this have to do with your relationship thing again?

"JESUS, you are soooooo goooood to us!!! ♥" "If you are hurting today from a relationship or loss, JESUS is ready to comfort you and give you rest." Why are you talking about yourself in the third person...?

"TYPE 1 WORD TO DESCRIBE GOD!!!!!!!" How about no.

Oh and this: "I FORGIVE YOU TODAY. WILL YOU ACCEPT ME???" Are you forgiving me for not giving into your stalking? Because demanding I apologize for your behavior is a pretty big red flag for abuse FB Jesus... :naughty:

"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE DOES..." creep.

"LIKE if GOD IS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD FOREVER!!!" Apparently he is God's fangirl too.

Looks as if Jesus has stopped writing the content for his own Facebook page and asked some 12-year-old girl from an unaccredited Christian academy to do it for him. I notice this kind of writing style in the Facebook posts shared by the more conservative folks I know. It's as if they have no sense of subtlety, and that they're afraid they won't get their points across if they don't YELL.

Yeah, I followed it back when it was just bible verses. now it just irritates me. Thanks for reminding me, I think I'm going to go unfollow.

Archived