IGNORED

$65 million to marry gay daughter

OkToBeTakei

thekate, I was just coming here to declare my intentions. Maybe we could do a poly, same sex marraige between the three of us. That's still $32 million each. I'm down with that.

See I would find a gay guy friend, marry him take the money and split it and run, divorcing him after I got my money. $32 million is plenty for one person, and more than enough to set me up comfortably for life and donate a good chunk To pro LGBTQ causes....

What really stands out to me is that he's a notorious playboy, claims to have had sex with over 10,000 women, has 3 children by different mothers & has never been married. But it's all ok, because he's straight. :roll:

thekate, I was just coming here to declare my intentions. Maybe we could do a poly, same sex marraige between the three of us. That's still $32 million each. I'm down with that.

Too late .I sent my headship..He said 'You would sell me for money?'

I said. 'Yes' :lol:

Sorry, no. I already have plans for the whole $64 million. :D

But seriously, that daughter should buy off some guy to marry and quickly divorce her and take dad's money as an FU.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/h-k-tycoon-offers-fortune-marry-off-gay-045713426.html

Really ..no words. Well except I believe she already IS married.

Some of the comments are quite amusing.

She got married to a woman, that's what inspired him to launch his search for the perfect guy for her.

I read this story yesterday and it reminded me of the a thread on here where someone mentioned that myth that any lesbian can be "cured" by the magic of the penis, they just need to meet the right one.

Damn it, why are there no wealthy matrons offering their gay sons? Ain't as if I'd cramp his style, so long as he didn't cramp mine. :)

She got married to a woman, that's what inspired him to launch his search for the perfect guy for her.

I read this story yesterday and it reminded me of the a thread on here where someone mentioned that myth that any lesbian can be "cured" by the magic of the penis, they just need to meet the right one.

Hehe yes I know..in the evil liberal France after a 6 yr relationship. I felt no urge to mention it as to me it was irrelevant the whatthefuckery part was more snarkable. :D

My wife just said since we cannot legally marry, she could care less if we both "marry" guys, if someone will pay us $65 mil. However we have no intention of living with the dudes. We also intend to divorce if/when we are allowed to marry one another.

Looks like a nice payoff for us all, so which gay guys want to get married? We get tax benefits and such.. no sex tho. Ewww ;)

I would marry a gay guy for $65 million dollars. In fact, I would do it for just $1 million. I'm cheap like that.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/lesbian-weddin ... 24846.html

"I wasn't angry at all. I was really quite touched, and very, how shall I say, moved by Daddy's announcement. I mean it's really his way of saying: 'Baby girl I love you and you deserve more,'" she added.

I think she is trying to say.

'My Dad is loaded...seriously I am not going to piss him off....EVER'

Archived