IGNORED

Muhammad cries over Tomatoes

icecreamycakeycake

Now, we all know this is not true because Christians are largely unaware of fruit.

Incidentally, I got this from the FB page Faithless Daughter (just started following). Her "about" says:

This page is aimed for the freedom of women from the patriarchal shackles religion has placed on humanity. "Remember The Suffragettes"

Description

We care because your Religion is like a bad disease and a mental disorder in the sense that it is delusional ignorance and the lack of knowledge. You want to improve knowledge - you start weeding out Religion.

Unfortunately, she is an annoyingly prolific FB poster and I will have to unfollow and just try and check in occasionally. Also, there's some the sexual content (NSFW) on the page that has me a little perplexed. Does anyone else follow this page?

Guest Anonymous

I might have misheard it, but the video seemed to say 'Christ is Lord' (2:47). So Islam is silly, but Christianity is sensible and true? Really? Tell that to the magic zombie Jesus.

He seemed to say: 'Christ is Lord, and Islam is made by a dummy, for dummies'. How utterly foul.

Archived