IGNORED

FJ Glossary?

watchdog

For about the 50th time I just saw someone ask what "SOTDRT" stands for. I'd be glad to compile a glossary (if someone else hasn't already) and add it to the FJ Reference Library or maybe our Snarker in Chief (ha ha) would like to add it to the FAQs. Either way, it would be nice for newbies to have this information in one place. Please PM "watchdog" your suggestions, or what the heck, just post them in a reply here if interested.

If I don't reply to your PM it's because I'm still trying to figure out how to get a message from my Outbox to my Sent box. :x

It's been a long day. SOTDRT is all I've got right now.

They move automatically when the person you send it to reads it, or so google tells me.

That being said, I think it's a great idea.

Pedicure maneuver = When a troll/spammer/etc. enters a thread, start talking nail polish.

DQ = Michelle Duggar refers to herself as the Dairy Queen.... with her skim milk boobies.

Nike= what the Duggar girls tell their brothers when a girl/woman walks by in skimpy clothing

Smuggar= Josh Duggar

OfSmuggar=Anna Duggar

TTC= tator tot casserole

TTH= tinker toy house

Joshie's Girl= Anna Duggar

VF - Vision Forum

CtBHHM - Created to Be His Help Meet

TTUaC - To Train up Child (not sure exactly which letters people tend to capitalize for these)

The above are not super common, but crop up every once in a while.

TaTaCa and TTC - Tater tot casserole

ETA: would it also be possible to post a list of nicknames for the various fundies and where their nicknames come from? ie: Pissing Preacher, The Chad, Stinking Housewife (some are more obvious than others but I think it would be cool to have them all in the same place)

and where some of the atypical words used came from; e.g. defrauding

Archived