IGNORED

New Bates post up.

tabitha2

Lawson is working on a low budget Christian western and a few Bateses visited Arizona.He is fine looking man,I'll say.

Gil is both working on losing a baby over a cliff and looking both pervy and derpy in the Erin photo.Who says Fundie men aren't talented?

Kellys poor body is still working to keep her baby alive.

Hopefully Erin is working SAHD mojo on the cute church friend who went with them.

I wonder why they didn't take the whole family? To me it looks like it would have been a better time for all than just a few. And who watched all the kids left at home? You know it wasn't the oldest 3 as that would mean they could be trusted as adults and that isn't the Gothard way.

As for the cliff thing at the Grand Canyon... well a lot of people do it as photo ops because there are places with wide ledges that just look dangerous at certain angles. Not that I would know as I was there as a kid and to frightened to even look or stop screaming hysterically when I saw my sister and father pull this trick. I'm extremly afraid of heights.. so much I quit growing once I got tall enough. ;)

If I didn't know better, I'd say that photo of Erin, Lawson and the baby, was husband, wife and kid.

Also, I hope Gabe Rowe and Erin are a thing. He's hot!

And what ever else we say about the Bates, that baby is CUTE! :romance-inlove:

I am glad they were able to see the Grand Canyon, unlike the Maxwell family .

I am glad they were able to see the Grand Canyon, unlike the Maxwell family .

It is so odd the things the Lord tells Steve his family can and cannot do. Can you imagine being an adult and your dad telling you what you can and cannot do. Christopher, Sarah, Hoseph, John, all adults, wanted to see the grand Canyon and Steve said "no" because God told him so. They are not even allowed to question Steve.

Christopher had to wait for Steve to hear from God that Anna Marie was acceptable to court before he could contact her father to discuss it. He was 31 at the time.

It is so odd the things the Lord tells Steve his family can and cannot do. Can you imagine being an adult and your dad telling you what you can and cannot do. Christopher, Sarah, Hoseph, John, all adults, wanted to see the grand Canyon and Steve said "no" because God told him so. They are not even allowed to question Steve.

Christopher had to wait for Steve to hear from God that Anna Marie was acceptable to court before he could contact her father to discuss it. He was 31 at the time.

And poor Sarah is nearly 30 and still waiting for her "prince charming"..... I wonder if anyone has ever asked permission to court her and been refused. :(

They've got to get her married off before they can concentrate on the next batch...

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that this baby does not even have a hat? It always makes me crazy when I see people outside in the summer with babies that have 3 hairs and no hat.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that this baby does not even have a hat? It always makes me crazy when I see people outside in the summer with babies that have 3 hairs and no hat.

I'm totally with you, Sophie! It makes me really angry, because babys just can't tell their parents to protect them against the sun..

Does anybody else think that Lawson is really cute???

My first two thoughts when I read the posts were

1. (well this one has two parts to it) Where are all the over kids, or who is taking care of them?

2. Who leaves a baby in a onsie in the Grand Canyon?

It freaky hot and I hope the poor baby had sun screen on at the very least. (This from a person that burns in 15 minutes of sun exposure without sunscreen lol).

Though the blog post did look like it was an ad for Lawson eligiblity, it did nothing for me, I just thought he looked cocky in most of the pictures.

So they have kids named Lawson, Judson, and Jackson? I am done giving them credit for having less matchy-matchy than the Duggars.

159ceo.png

BTW, the Dudley Do-Right outfit does nothing for me, and neither does the Dudley in it, but come on--those low slung holsters, big belt buckles and the point-at-my-Johnson pose are not done for the glories of Christ. :roll:

So RIGHT! And, yes, Gil SHOULD BE the proud GRANDPA!

:dance: clarinetpower You said it!

:dance:

Guest Anonymous
159ceo.png

BTW, the Dudley Do-Right outfit does nothing for me, and neither does the Dudley in it, but come on--those low slung holsters, big belt buckles and the point-at-my-Johnson pose are not done for the glories of Christ. :roll:

Dougie should see this. Prime anaconda!

Speaking of anacondas, I about cracked up in my history class last night when the teacher started discussing the Great Anaconda Plan. Had to do with the Civil War-- but that is not where my thoughts headed! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaconda_Plan

2cot16x.jpg

I'm going to put this in the LOLDoug post and see if anyone would like to edit it appropriately.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that photo of Erin, Lawson and the baby, was husband, wife and kid.

And what ever else we say about the Bates, that baby is CUTE! :romance-inlove:

I hope Lawson and Gabe Rowe are a couple :)

They are standing much closer together than Zak and Sarah were in their photo shoot, and they're supposed to be engaged :lol:

I hope Lawson and Gabe Rowe are a couple :
)

Poor Lawson--Ping!Ping!Ping! on my -dar since the first time I saw him in his Cowboy Bob outfits...... Poor kid. Something tells me it's the only way he has to express individuality of any sort. I hope he won't get in trouble for our saying this.

Does anyone know the ages of the Bates children? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see birthdays posted anywhere on their web page.

They line up almost kid-for-kid with the Duggars--oldest is about 23 or so down to the baby.

Does anyone know the ages of the Bates children? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see birthdays posted anywhere on their web page.

The section called "updates" starts with an entry on each of the children. If you flip back to the beginning, it starts with Zac and Michaela and moves up through Callie-Anna. The entries are a little out of date, but you can see when they're posted and do some math. They do line up pretty evenly with the Duggars.

Archived