IGNORED

I figured this would happen - The New Normal

lilwriter85

The 40 K Moms are gearing up to try to take down Ryan Murphy's upcoming sitcom "The New Normal" which is about a gay couple who hires a surrogate in order to start a family.

The Comcast owned NBC network will air a new show this fall called "The New Normal" with the subtitles "A post-modern family" and "She's Having Their Baby." NBC's website describes the program as: "These days, families come in all forms - single dads, double moms, sperm donors, egg donors, one-night-stand donors... It's 2012 and anything goes. Bryan and David are a Los Angeles couple and they have it all. Well, almost. With successful careers and a committed and loving partnership, the one thing missing is a baby."

To sum it up, this show is about a homosexual couple who hires a surrogate to have their baby. The season premiere is scheduled for Tuesday, September 11 at 9:30/8:30 p.m. Central. It is no surprise that openly gay Ryan Murphy, is one of the executive producers and director, who also brought us "American Horror Story," "GLEE," and "Nip/Tuck."

NBC is using public airwaves to continue to subject families to the decay of morals and values, and the sanctity of marriage in attempting to redefine marriage. These things are harmful to our society, and this program is damaging to our culture.

OMM is prepared to contact any and all sponsors of this program if it is aired. It is proven this strategy works! It was not too long ago that NBC announced "The Playboy Club" was canceled after only three episodes because of lack of advertisers!

Millions of Americans strongly believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman. NBC's "The New Normal" is attempting to desensitize America and our children. It is the opposite of how families are designed and created. You cannot recreate the biological wheel.

An email letter is prepared for you to send to Comcast and NBC officials and encourage them to reconsider the airing of their show titled "The New Normal."

TAKE ACTION

Please send your email to oppose NBC's new show "The New Normal" and strongly encourage NBC to drop all plans to air the program.

Let NBC know you and your family will not be watching the series premiere of "The New Normal" and any episodes following.

Let them also know you are prepared to join thousands of other voices in urging advertisers to place it on their "do not advertise" list and consider pulling all ads from the NBC network in protest.

I guess the 40 K moms don't know that one of the other EPs/co-creators on the show is Alison Adler who is Sara Gilbert's ex partner. If they find this out which they will at some point, they will bash Adler in addition to Murphy. Murphy is the type of TV writer who screws up his shows after awhile, but I love him because his shows piss off pearl clutchers like 40 K Moms/AFA and PTC. I will never forget when PTC tried to get advertisers to pull out from Nip/Tuck. The New Normal is the 40 K Moms' new target because they realize that they can't get Modern Family off the air.

Edited to add link

onemillionmoms.com/issues/nbc%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98the-new-normal%E2%80%99-is-anything-but-normal/

I bet most of these woman have miserable marriage if they are even married. I guess they want to defend Woman sold as chattel that's the biblical marriage.

The only real marriage is one where a woman's father makes a deal with a man's father fir socioeconomic gain! The rest of this nonsense is clearly of the devil!

I'm not a big fan of Ryan Murphy, but I'm only going to watch it for two reasons: One, Andrew Rannels. And two, to piss 40 K Moms off.

I'm also going to watch the show because of Andrew Rannels and also because of Ellen Barkin. I predict that this show will up lasting at least one season. I don't think the 40 K moms will be able to take it down. I think some of Modern Family's audience will watch it. Whitney Cummings' sitcom and a few other NBC sitcoms don't have extremely high ratings but they have managed to stay on the air.

On a sidenote, I saw on Amazon that GBC was released on DVD. I'm thinking about buying a set and taking picture of myself with the set and mailing to AFA and 40 K moms. It would piss them off to see that even though ABC canned the show they are still making money off of it. On the Amazon product page for it there are over 500 5-star reviews for it. I also think that some of the reviews would piss off the 40 k moms.

I'm also going to watch the show because of Andrew Rannels and also because of Ellen Barkin. I predict that this show will up lasting at least one season. I don't think the 40 K moms will be able to take it down. I think some of Modern Family's audience will watch it. Whitney Cummings' sitcom and a few other NBC sitcoms don't have extremely high ratings but they have managed to stay on the air.

On a sidenote, I saw on Amazon that GBC was released on DVD. I'm thinking about buying a set and taking picture of myself with the set and mailing to AFA and 40 K moms. It would piss them off to see that even though ABC canned the show they are still making money off of it. On the Amazon product page for it there are over 500 5-star reviews for it. I also think that some of the reviews would piss off the 40 k moms.

Same here, plus I like pissing off the 40 K Moms.

If it is so offensive why don't they just not watch it? I get boycotts and letter writing campaigns and the purpose, but 40k moms just confuse me.

If it is so offensive why don't they just not watch it? I get boycotts and letter writing campaigns and the purpose, but 40k moms just confuse me.

You don't understand self righteousness. It's not enough to ignore things that offend you, for the good of everyone (since whatever offends you is automatically wrong), you must put a stop to it. A good mother knows what her children are watching and discusses what they watch. A 40,000 Mom doesn't allow her children to watch filth and her job would be easier if such filth weren't allowed on tv in the first place.

Archived