IGNORED

Worst human beings on reality TV

Mommy22alyns

The whole Farrah thing, about "getting knocked up again by some guy who doesn't care about you", shows how little voters have watched her show. I have only seen a few episodes, but even I know her baby daddy died in a tragic car accident. Part of the reason she kept the baby was to keep a piece of him. The boobs were a little selfish, but I don't know who isn't a little selfish. She seems to take good care of her daughter despite having a support system about as solid as a slice of swiss cheese

I always found more Farrah to be more intelligent than Catelynn and some of the other teen moms. I find Catelynn to be a bit ditzy. Farrah also seems to have a decent work ethic. I was annoyed a couple of years back when that stupid jezebel site set up a college fund for Catelynn and Tyler and readers could donate to it. Several people commented on that site that there shouldn't be a fund since Catelynn and Tyler were being paid for the show. I remember one commenter said that Catelynn was the only responisble girl on the show. Another poster responded saying that most responsible girl was Farrah. I had to agree with that poster, at the time that Jezebel was running that college fund thing, Catelynn had never had a job before and she was constantly struggling in school. Farrah always had decent grades in high school and she was going to school, working, and taking care of Sophia. Several comments against Tyler and Catelynn and even a comment that a link about the Teen Mom salaries were deleted from the Jezebel site. After that I stopped visiting that site and I got tired of the constant Tyler/Catelynn praising and the Farrah bashing.

Yeah, I think you might be right here, too... I remember one time they were discussing their initial plans for the family. It was Michelle who said "I don't think we planned on having a big family... we thought we'd have maybe two or three..." then she looked at JB and said, "Maybe four."

It was all coming from her. He had no input whatsoever on the matter. So while he is in the 'headship' position and she is the meek and submissive wife, I have this weird feeling that most of that is for show and that Michelle has a lot more influence on what goes on in their lives than JB does. Again I think that's largely because she is smarter than JB, and as others have pointed out he was rather dorky while she was a beautiful and popular cheerleader in school. I think he lets her make the final decisions in a lot of matters because he still feels so grateful and amazed that he got to marry her. (Also comes to mind is when they voted on Jordyn's name, and they had a vote even though JB was clearly saying 'I like Julie'. He could have just left it at that but Michelle seemed to think a vote was a good idea, so that's what they did.)

This!!! I think you hit the nail on the head Kitty and mebeforee! I also think Michelle is, unfortunately, addicted to pregnancy and babies, and Jim Bob is not strong enough to tell her no. There's a good article about baby addiction here: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/pregnancy-perks. It's like they are describing Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates.

This!!! I think you hit the nail on the head Kitty and mebeforee! I also think Michelle is, unfortunately, addicted to pregnancy and babies, and Jim Bob is not strong enough to tell her no. There's a good article about baby addiction here: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/pregnancy-perks. It's like they are describing Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates.

He has constantly said that he left the amount of children up to her. And she's never denied that. Whenever they talk about having more children, it's always Michelle who says "we'd love one more". Always. It's also interesting that when they were making the rounds in March, he had to constantly remind her about Caleb. She would say "we have our jubilee in heaven" and he would chime in with "and the other one" "oh right". So I do agree that he seems to be more into his children than she does. (I'll look for that clip. It was scary)

When I met them last year, JB seemed like a genuinely nice guy, shook hands and asked how everyone was doing. Michelle immediately went to children and talked to them. And she kept talking about having more babies. This was before she even conceived Jubliee. "We need another girl to make it even" Or something like that. Someone might have said she needed another girl and then they both said "to make it even". I'm not remembering it all. We all know she's a baby addict. That's disturbingly obvious.

When I met them last year, JB seemed like a genuinely nice guy, shook hands and asked how everyone was doing. Michelle immediately went to children and talked to them. And she kept talking about having more babies. This was before she even conceived Jubliee. "We need another girl to make it even" Or something like that. Someone might have said she needed another girl and then they both said "to make it even". I'm not remembering it all. We all know she's a baby addict. That's disturbingly obvious.

Appearances can be deceiving. Just because he seems "nice" in public; doesn't mean he's "nice" at home/"nice" all the time at home.

I totally agree, there's just something underhanded and manipulative with him. Almost like how an abuser just looks and seems too happy, smug and 'perfect' on the outside, then you find out 5 years later he was a wife beater. (yeah freely admit I'm reading too much into that right now! But just something that rings a bell with me after a personal experience.)

He clearly loves to stir the pot, as we've seen on his instragram etc. He seems to just take any attention, especially negative and revel in it! Seeing himself as the Martyr and 'champion' for Christ. I almost want to say he is a sociopath.

While the show's demise will mean the gravy train and sheeple adulation are over for Smugs (yeah!), I do worry that that reality smack won't bode well for Anna and the kids, Mack especially. Drudgery and iron-fisted control by an asswipe.

Appearances can be deceiving. Just because he seems "nice" in public; doesn't mean he's "nice" at home/"nice" all the time at home.

Archived