IGNORED

Modest Mom ,skirts and the gayz...

clibbyjo

Awww, Modest mom is her usual, Christ loving ,non-judgemental self with this post. Part of why she wears skirts... Sorry to you pants wearing lesbians, you are all trying to be men, didn't you know?.

Why I wear skirts all the time….

1. Because they are feminine and easily portray the fact that I am a woman.

This is honestly my strongest argument as to why I wear skirts. In today’s culture people seem to be extremely confused as to which gender they are (or at least many act and look confused). Homosexuality is rampant, as well as more disgusting forms of gender confusion. There are people near and dear to my heart that have chosen the homosexual lifestyle. This has made me even more determined to dress as a woman (for that is what God made me), to portray to my children that I am a female and I’m blessed to be one. Men and women properly functioning in their God given roles is one of the best defenses against the relational perversions we find in our present day. I am a woman and have no desire to look like a man (much less act like one). That’s my husbands job : )

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the strongest argument she has? Seriously? How pathetic! I mean, at least bring the irelevent OT verse of dressing like one's gender into it.

So wearing pants will turn you gay?

Damn, I haven't worn a skirt for years and I have got nothing beyond a girl crush

Damn, I haven't worn a skirt for years and I have got nothing beyond a girl crush

Or wearing a skirt will turn you into a feminine woman - think of all those effeminate Scotsmen :lol:

Or wearing a skirt will turn you into a feminine woman - think of all those effeminate Scotsmen :lol:

Mmmmm....I'll admit I love a man with a scottish accent, I hope that isn't a sign I am turning into a lesbian!

Let me get this straight... She has to wear a garment that reminds at the very least others that she is female, and we're the ones who are confused about gender? I'm not the least bit confused and you know what, my gender is far more confusing that a simple "male or female".

This person on the other hand doesn't seem to understand the first things about gender, such as the clothes don't make the gender and gays/lesbians are not the least bit confused about which gender they are (or which gender they are naturally attracted too).

Mmmmm....I'll admit I love a man with a scottish accent, I hope that isn't a sign I am turning into a lesbian!

A lesbian who likes to look up men's skirts even! You pervert! :lol:

Definitely. Or any of the "more disgusting forms of gender confusion" (whatever that is).

Go on, throw on a flowery frock and only the Texan drawl will get you giddy.

I just read more of the post and she admitted, to watching other women's backsides and saying how most drew attention.....I think that pants turning you into a dirty lesbian, while skirts keeping you a pure straight girl

Just got debunked

I guess these "disgusting forms of gender confusion" are probably homosexuality? I don't know any gay people who are confused about their gender.

I think Modest Mom is the one confused here.

I guess these "disgusting forms of gender confusion" are probably homosexuality? I don't know any gay people who are confused about their gender.

You'd think, but she says: "Homosexuality is rampant, as well as more disgusting forms of gender confusion." So there is a distinction. That also means that she thinks there are *worse* things than homosexuality - what an open minded woman!

I just read even more, apparantly her kids get confused when she wears pants and says she looks like Papa.......either she is incredibally butch or her husband is effeminate (something i doubt) or more likely, her kids are the ones suffering gender confusion

I wear skirts and tutus all the time and I'm a raging queer. :lol:

I just read more of the post and she admitted, to watching other women's backsides and saying how most drew attention.....I think that pants turning you into a dirty lesbian, while skirts keeping you a pure straight girl

Just got debunked

More like "pants on a woman remind me that I find other female attractive and I can't handle that so I'm gonna demonize all the ladies who are in pants."

LOL! This is one of those rare times where my "LOL" is factually accurate. :)

But now I wonder. My 5-year old boy used to love to carry around my purses. Gay? And my 1-year old boy has an Abby Cadabby doll. (She's pink and purply and wears frilly tutus.) Gay baby?

You'd think, but she says: "Homosexuality is rampant, as well as more disgusting forms of gender confusion." So there is a distinction. That also means that she thinks there are *worse* things than homosexuality - what an open minded woman!

Ah, thanks for clarifying. And, good point - how very accepting of her. I'm gonna tell my gay friends that there's totally more disgusting things than them.

Found this

Kerrie says:

July 18, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I actually met a woman who would have come across as looking very christian, dressed in a very nice skirt and top, very very modest and clean. She was actually a witch! Yikes!

Jessica says:

July 18, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Yes, that can happen! Scary. But as a general rule, Christian women are the ones wearing skirts all the time.

Caroline says:

July 18, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Yikes! I don’t see that as a good argument against not wearing skirts though, because what if you came across a women who was a witch dressed in pants? You then might say nobody should wear pants, only skirts? My sister worked with a witch one time, for quite a while without realizing it.

Now my witchy self actually wants to buy long skirts(cute ones not those fugly denim ones) and 'modest' tops to troll fundies instead of my usual jeans + geeky t-shirt attire

She doesn't seem to have any trouble distinguishing a woman in pants from a man. Otherwise, she wouldn't be complaining about it because she'd think anyone dressed in pants was male. So, I call bullshit on the whole argument.

The Amish dress their boys and girls the same until age 1--presumably because shifts are easier to make than pants and it's easier to change diapers. So what does that make them?

Boy, I'm glad she told me I'm gender confused. Now I can stop worrying all the time. :roll:

Have they never heard of lipstick lesbians?

The terms "Lipstick Lesbian" and "femme" can be used interchangeably. However, most properly, a "Lipstick Lesbian" is a feminine woman who loves other feminine women, and a "femme" is a feminine woman who loves masculine women. Both types of feminine Lesbians are represented on this site.

But both kinds of girly-girls encounter the same problems. Since we "don't look like Lesbians", other Lesbians don't recognize us,

http://belladonna.org/lipsticklesbian.html

Also,

Ditch the trousers. For a more feminine feel, opt for skirts and dresses. They don't have to be short or revealing, just any shape or style that you are comfortable in and that makes you feel more womanly
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Lipstick-Lesbian

I've met frumper wearing lesbians. (Um, I've met straight women who dressed quite butch too.) How the heck does what you wear show your sexual orientation? I've also known straight women and men who wore gay pride logos to show support for friends and family....

Found this

Now my witchy self actually wants to buy long skirts(cute ones not those fugly denim ones) and 'modest' tops to troll fundies instead of my usual jeans + geeky t-shirt attire

This witchy self wears long skirts (which are quite cute, IMHO), and geeky t-shirts at the same time! Where do I fit in?

Local high school seniors tend to favor long, concealing skirts with tight T-shirts (the better to show off their tats I guess) and piercings. Where are my pearls? I must clutch my pearls!!!!

Archived