IGNORED

I had a dream about Douggie, BeAll and the Titanic

Witsec7

(Mods move this to chatter if you feel it is a more appropriate place for it.)

Here's the plot:

I attended a Titanic festivity with a young Chevy Chase. :D This was at the behest of the HIve and the goal was to sabotage Douggies play date and get some dirt on Braddick. The event was in MN (?), it was cold and there was snow on the ground. Chevy and I were housed in a second floor suite immediately above Douggies command center. During the event prep, Chevy and I successfully relieved Douggie of his infamous head set after breaking into the command center. When Douggie realized he was missing his sacred headset BeAll came bounding up the stairs of the notel pounding on all the doors frantic to find Douggies communication tool. Chevy and I played dumb. BeAll was in full costume, but parts of it kept falling off, things like decorative shoe buckles and belt buckles, hat bands . I started to gather the fallen items and found out that not only were they not appropriate to her costume but they were merely made of painted cardboard. We were thrilled to be able to retrieve these items and send them back to the Hive.

BeAll was quite put out since she could not find the headset or the missing pieces of her costume. Douggie summoned everyone into a crowded ballroom to get to the bottom of the matter.But without the magic headset Douggies voice was that of Alfalfa! While Douggie and Braddick walked though the room interrogating each person, Chevy and I artfully picked the pockets of Douggie, Braddick and the entire VF mafia with the goal of obtaining all of their cellphones. After this mission was successfully completed the phones were overnighted back to the Hive. The next day they were retuned to us with their photo files loaded with Douggie art from FJ .

The next day we were all called to a dress rehearsal of the main event. We had to walk though woods and frozen tundra to the building where the event was staged. Douggie, Braddick and the VF mafia lagged behind a candlelight procession, that had BeAll in the lead, followed by two dozen faux turn of the century newsboys. At some point in the long march Chevy took a pratfall into Douggie and Braddick. Braddick struggled to right himself and while he was helping Chevy get up, he started kissing Chevy. :shock: I retrieved the cell phones from my carpet bag to memorialize the moment. Chevy and Braddick disengaged, and the march continued.

When we reached the facility, the mafia met us there and we were all lined up for a strip search in hopes of finding the elusive headset. Chevy and I lagged behind but we couldn't avoid the search. As each of us peeled off our first layers of clothing it was revealed that Chevy and I both had on FJ tee shirts that said Doug Phillips is a tool. :o BeAll was screaming from the stage that they had been infiltrated by gay abortionists from FJ. At that point she ordered the newsboys to get us and return bring us to the stage. The newsboys were also zombies and pursued us through the woods. Lissar's head covering pooch came out of the brush and grabbed my carpet bag filled with phones and the head set and returned it to a grateful Hive.

I don't think Chevy and I survived the zombie newsboys. The last thing I remember, Chevy and I were up in a tree (ala an old Topper movie) eating rainbow cake while while viewing the Hive below as they littered the internetz with photos of Braddick and Chevy kissing.

Guest Anonymous
(Mods move this to chatter if you feel it is a more appropriate place for it.)

Here's the plot:

I attended a Titanic festivity with a young Chevy Chase. :D This was at the behest of the HIve and the goal was to sabotage Douggies play date and get some dirt on Braddick. The event was in MN (?), it was cold and there was snow on the ground. Chevy and I were housed in a second floor suite immediately above Douggies command center. During the event prep, Chevy and I successfully relieved Douggie of his infamous head set after breaking into the command center. When Douggie realized he was missing his sacred headset BeAll came bounding up the stairs of the notel pounding on all the doors frantic to find Douggies communication tool. Chevy and I played dumb. BeAll was in full costume, but parts of it kept falling off, things like decorative shoe buckles and belt buckles, hat bands . I started to gather the fallen items and found out that not only were they not appropriate to her costume but they were merely made of painted cardboard. We were thrilled to be able to retrieve these items and send them back to the Hive.

BeAll was quite put out since she could not find the headset or the missing pieces of her costume. Douggie summoned everyone into a crowded ballroom to get to the bottom of the matter.But without the magic headset Douggies voice was that of Alfalfa! While Douggie and Braddick walked though the room interrogating each person, Chevy and I artfully picked the pockets of Douggie, Braddick and the entire VF mafia with the goal of obtaining all of their cellphones. After this mission was successfully completed the phones were overnighted back to the Hive. The next day they were retuned to us with their photo files loaded with Douggie art from FJ .

The next day we were all called to a dress rehearsal of the main event. We had to walk though woods and frozen tundra to the building where the event was staged. Douggie, Braddick and the VF mafia lagged behind a candlelight procession, that had BeAll in the lead, followed by two dozen faux turn of the century newsboys. At some point in the long march Chevy took a pratfall into Douggie and Braddick. Braddick struggled to right himself and while he was helping Chevy get up, he started kissing Chevy. :shock: I retrieved the cell phones from my carpet bag to memorialize the moment. Chevy and Braddick disengaged, and the march continued.

When we reached the facility, the mafia met us there and we were all lined up for a strip search in hopes of finding the elusive headset. Chevy and I lagged behind but we couldn't avoid the search. As each of us peeled off our first layers of clothing it was revealed that Chevy and I both had on FJ tee shirts :o BeAll was screaming from the stage that they had been infiltrated by gay abortionists from FJ. At that point she ordered the newsboys to get us and return bring us to the stage. The newsboys were also zombies and pursued us through the woods. Lissar's head covering pooch came out of the brush and grabbed my carpet bag filled with phones and the head set and returned it to a grateful Hive.

I don't think Chevy and I survived the zombie newsboys. The last thing I remember, Chevy and I were up in a tree (ala an old Topper movie) eating rainbow cake while while viewing the Hive below as they littered the internetz with photos of Braddick and Chevy kissing.

This would make a great YouTube video. With the "Benny Hill" theme music in the background.

All I got out of that was a young Chevy Chase. Did he, at any point, do a Gerald Ford impression?

All I got out of that was a young Chevy Chase. Did he, at any point, do a Gerald Ford impression?

Merely the pratfall.

I... am sitting here with tears in my eyes -- both from laughing silently (don't wake the cats) and from the fact that somebody had such a great dream! Also that the dream included such an active and organized hive.

Congratulations on what's probably the most entertaining and funniest dream *evah*!!!!!!

I... am sitting here with tears in my eyes -- both from laughing silently (don't wake the cats) and from the fact that somebody had such a great dream! Also that the dream included such an active and organized hive.

Congratulations on what's probably the most entertaining and funniest dream *evah*!!!!!!

I tell ya it was odd, I just wonder what the heck my brain was processing. :lol:

Archived