IGNORED

Hey Maxwells! These seniors are not cast offs!

anniebgood

http://youtu.be/uZ7-n930zJo

According to the video's description on YouTube, the seniors linked up with "Grand Valley State University Film & Video Production students, alumni, and professors to create this sassy video to the jazzy-sweet contemporary crooning of Michael Bublé."

And guess what ??? They're having FUN! FUN! FUN!

That is awesome!

I think of the poor souls who suffer through Maxwell 'church' compared to these fun, energetic, happy people enjoying life and finding humor in every part of it. I'm jealous in a way. Fun for the sake of it, with intentional effort and cooperation with bunches of people to make the whole thing work.

Maxwell can suck it.

Guest Anonymous

And guess what ??? They're having FUN! FUN! FUN!

And they've probably added 5-6 years apiece to their life expectancies thanks to all the fun.

But... but... but... are they SAVED? I think not! What about the woman in the black patterned bathing suit stepping into the pool? Clearly a defrauding Jezebel!

Who knows how much time these old folks have left... that's why it's so important that they stop having fun and start listening to Steve's death rants the gospel!

That is awesome!

I think of the poor souls who suffer through Maxwell 'church' compared to these fun, energetic, happy people enjoying life and finding humor in every part of it. I'm jealous in a way. Fun for the sake of it, with intentional effort and cooperation with bunches of people to make the whole thing work.

Maxwell can suck it.

I am sure elderly adults love to be preached at by uneducated adult children (Physically adult mentally no so much)

that is awesome! i think i'd like to live in that kind of a retirement home when i get old.

Guest Anonymous

If God is just (or at least has a sense of humor) some of these old folks will live to dance on Steve's grave. Take that, Maxwells!

But... but... but... are they SAVED? I think not! What about the woman in the black patterned bathing suit stepping into the pool? Clearly a defrauding Jezebel!

Who knows how much time these old folks have left... that's why it's so important that they stop having fun and start listening to Steve's death rants the gospel!

Ugh.....you know it didn't even cross my mind, but I am SURE you've got the Maxwell brain down to a tee. That's EXACTLY what they would discuss if they saw this video. Well, Steve would probably watch it alone first, and wouldn't approve it for Teri and the kids. It is way too worldly. But I'm sure God would put it on his heart to lead his family to pray for these poor, lost, fun-loving cast-off souls to be saved.

that is awesome! i think i'd like to live in that kind of a retirement home when i get old.

Exactly what I was thinking. Clearly the residents and the staff of the home had a great time doing this!

Oh my goodness, how funny! I loved the prune juice and Depends! Nothing like a sense of humor to keep you young.

I wonder if the Maxwells would be so keen for their kids to hang around with all those seniors if they realised that it's the demographic group with the second highest rate of new STD infections (after teenagers).

Adorable, fun (I loved the car air freshener for the "scent of the pine" line!), and talk about filmmaking skills -- that was one take! One long tracking shot, during which everyone had to be in the right place at the right time, on the right words of the song.

And it was done without straining the people involved or making them look immobile.

That has to rival the opening of Touch of Evil (famous as one of the longest tracking shots in film).

Only instead of a touch of evil, this is a boatload of joy!

If Seniors are so "precious", why doesn't Stevie have his Mom in his home? They certainly have a big enough family to take care of her. She has alzhimers (sp?), but she's so frail she can't get around much on her own. At least the Duggars had Grampa live with him when he got very sick. They didn't put him in a home. Michelle even said something like they're family and take care of each other..... :naughty:

But who would take care of Grandma Maxwell when the rest of the fam is driving around in Uriah? Melanie and Nathan have two little kids of their own to watch out for, and anyway, it would be pretty awful to push an Alzheimers' patient off on your kids when she could be in a facility surrounded by expert caregivers.

I don't think it is ever a good idea for Steve to have his mother in his house. God already has told him that fun is evil, so what will Steve hear God say about his mom? That she needs to have the alzheimer's beaten out of her? No, no, leave her where trained and loveing people can care for her.

Archived