IGNORED

A picture says 1000 words - Jan Crouch

emmiedahl

Sometimes I accidentally end up watching TBN because I see this chick when flipping channels and just... have to stop and behold the goodness. Today I found out her name so I can share. It's Jan Crouch. And here she is in all her glory.

Crouch,+Jan.jpg

Paul%2520%26%2520Jan%2520Crouch.jpg

jancrouch.png

I feel a little bad snarking because googling her brought up the fact that she recently was diagnosed with cancer and that her husband Paul Crouch, a founder of TBN, has gay sex with staff, but since they have duped billions out of little old ladies' retirement funds, well, snark away.

She. Is. Glorious.

Oh man, I wish I could get my hair that big and pink. She's like a walking cone of cotton candy!

I LOVE her. (well, i know nothing about her, except that i've also gotten sucked into her eyelashes from time to time).

you can just see her, 20 years ago, watching tammy faye baker and thinking "what...can...i...do...to...top...THAT?"

i'd say she scored.

Wow. Her hair is so large that it makes her head look abnormally tiny. :shock: And as long as we're not snarking about her cancer, well, I think we're fine.

you can just see her, 20 years ago, watching tammy faye baker and thinking "what...can...i...do...to...top...THAT?"

i'd say she scored.

Scores and wins!

Yikes! I guess she subscribes to the saying, "The higher the hair, the closer to God." :lol:

They are assholes and hypocrites. When I worked for an Allied Van Lines affiliates in another lifetime we moved them from a mansion on the 17 mile drive in Carmel to a beachside mansion in Dana Point. She was a hellion to deal with. And tacky. The driver who did the job said he hoped he never had to move her again.

Now they are in Texas and their facility off the I5 in Orange County sits there illuminated and empty. Another edifice built by their followers and not used at all. But they still have their phone banks to rip you off.

Scary.

I'm sorry she has cancer but you reap what you sow.

:angry-screaming:

I've always got the vibe that she is SUPER bitchy and kind of "the woman behind the man", as in, she's the one who built the empire. A pink haired Zsuzsu so to speak, but more image conscious. Thanks for the report mrsanniebgood, aren't you BLESSED to have met them?

She has single handedly kept the wig industry in business. No one does tacky like Jan. She designs the sets too, and gives new meaning to the " Ceasar's Palace school of design."

I have no idea who that woman is (besides what I've read in the previous ten-ish posts), but those pictures are most definitely gifts from baby Jesus.

The amazing thing is that they apparently have many, many followers ready and willing to send them money.

After Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker, you would think lessons would be learned. Or after Jimmy Swaggart.

I have no idea who that woman is (besides what I've read in the previous ten-ish posts), but those pictures are most definitely gifts from baby Jesus.

Alphaeta08 I just have to ask is that you in your avatar and are you involved in the greek life by any chance because I was in a sorority for two years and the greek alphabet has never left me and every time I see something greek or possibly greek related I cant help but ask.

Alphaeta08 I just have to ask is that you in your avatar and are you involved in the greek life by any chance because I was in a sorority for two years and the greek alphabet has never left me and every time I see something greek or possibly greek related I cant help but ask.

Yep, yep, yep (Duckie from Land Before Time voice :mrgreen: )! That's me in one of my sisters' fashion shows for her major... about 20 pounds ago! The nice thing about that picture is you can't see my fake eyelash falling off my hot-mess face! The jacked up eyebrow still bothers me, though. :roll: I'm in the Alpha Eta chapter of my sorority, and I was initiated in 2008, so that shows how creative I am when thinking up usernames! If always have to ask about possible greeks, too!

I was once channel surfing and there she was on the screen sobbing like crazy over who knows what and I clicked right through. But my mom was in the room and yelled, "Wait! Saturday Night Live! Let's watch that!" :lol: She was serious.

never heard of her before, but she reminds me of Serena Joy in 'Handmaid's Tale'

I love Jan Crouch. She's asstastic. My grandparents used to watch the "Jan and Paul show" as they referred to it (my granddad was a methodist minister and loved TV preachers). I realize she is probably horrible to deal with in person but she does make for interesting television.

Sometimes I accidentally end up watching TBN because I see this chick when flipping channels and just... have to stop and behold the goodness. Today I found out her name so I can share. It's Jan Crouch. And here she is in all her glory.

Crouch,+Jan.jpg

Paul%2520%26%2520Jan%2520Crouch.jpg

jancrouch.png

I feel a little bad snarking because googling her brought up the fact that she recently was diagnosed with cancer and that her husband Paul Crouch, a founder of TBN, has gay sex with staff, but since they have duped billions out of little old ladies' retirement funds, well, snark away.

What. The. Hell. Is. That?

OK, cancer isn't nice, I wish her well. But honestly, can you imagine waking up next to that in a morning?

Scary thought.

I'm now going to have nightmares for a month, couldn't you wait until Halloween to post these pics :crying-blue:

Yep, yep, yep (Duckie from Land Before Time voice :mrgreen: )! That's me in one of my sisters' fashion shows for her major... about 20 pounds ago! The nice thing about that picture is you can't see my fake eyelash falling off my hot-mess face! The jacked up eyebrow still bothers me, though. :roll: I'm in the Alpha Eta chapter of my sorority, and I was initiated in 2008, so that shows how creative I am when thinking up usernames! If always have to ask about possible greeks, too!

You are gorgeous. If you dont mind me asking or you can pm me what sorority are you in? I was a tri sigma, but quit due to the costs being sky high.

I'm now going to have nightmares for a month, couldn't you wait until Halloween to post these pics :crying-blue:

That's it, that's going to be my costume next halloween!

People, Google is your friend.

If none of you have seen "The Eyes of Tammy Faye" you wouldn't know that....well, they knew each other, back in the beginning.

That is all.

I watch her whenever I see her. She's just so damn hypnotic. Her whole image is magical, which I think is the intent. She's like a Wizard for Jesus or something.

My favorite is when she starts ugly crying, which is a given every.single.time. she's on. Black tears people- it's not the mascara, it's the Jesus Wizardry.

Archived