IGNORED

Revenge

sippin0nsunshine

Have any of you watched this series? :shock: I'm kinda sorta totally obsessed with Emily/Amanda and her "I'm going to kill you for even THINKING badly about my daddy you jerks! *stabby*" attitude. :lol:

I love this show! I haven't seen this past week's episode due to being bogged down with school work but I plan on watching it before the next episode.

Watch it online if you have time :D It's really good. Next week's epi is the big one, the preview we saw in the pilot is from the upcoming epi.

I think after him going on that rant about Amanda's (her) dad, She pushed whatever feelings she had down, and decided to go on a warpath.

I don't know if you remember the pilot episode and Daniel being shot and pulled out of the water, but I think that's Amanda's (Emily's) revenge on Emily pulling her and Jack apart.

I think so too. I can't wait until that episode.

There is a theory going around on the Revenge facebook page that Emily's dad isn't really dead. I don't think so but this show has so many twists and turns that you just don;t know.

Ohh that'd be crazy. :shock: If that's the case, I'd like to see Charlotte find out that Emily is really Amanda/Her sister, and meet her real dad :D

I was pissed at the way Conrad handled that though, not tactful at all.

I haven't looked at the Revenge FB page, but some people on IMDB also have the theories that David Clark isn't dead and I kind of what like that to be a twist. I figured since the pilot that Conrad wasn't Charlotte's biological father.

I want to see David come back :shock: That'd be amazing. But then I feel like Emily's warpath would be interrupted and we couldn't see her take down Victoria.

I just watch it online :x We have two tv's in the house, and they're always occupied. xD Plus I HATE commercials.

Nor do I. I prefer to watch old shows from my childhood, on the computer. Shows like Ghostwriter, and Radio Free Roscoe. <3

I'm a Magnum PI girl. I also like british shows like Father Ted, Are You Being Served, Dr. Who, etc.

Ready for the epi tonite? Who do you think shoots Daniel?

I just found this page, but I am obsessed. My significant others flatmate and I watch it religiously, although e often wait a couple of weeks and sit done and watch a few shows at once (Revenge isn't exactly played in Japanese tv).

I go back and forth on whether Emily loves Daniel. ultimately I think she doesn't, but occasionally her heart flutters and she keeps herself in check.

What do you guys ink of Amanda (Emily the first). I don't like her, but feel like I'm meant to...

Also, pretty please (and I hope sis is not a big ask). If any discussions of tonight's episode happen, can you guys use the spoiler alert button, as I wont get to see it for a couple of days?

Sure! I wouldn't want to ruin the episode for anyone.

I think Emily is using Daniel to get close to his family. I think she has gradually fallen in love with him but is playing him.

Amanda has caused a lot of trouble. I;m not sure about her yet. I think she shoots Daniel honestly.

That was a huge shocker. Not going into details of course, but if you saw the episode you know what I mean. That was crazy.

Flojo, I honestly think Emily has started to love Daniel, but she's trying not to let it get in the way of her ultimate goal: destroying his mother.

I love Amanda (Emily), I think she's really confused and of course with her rough life, kind of jealous of Emily.

Archived