IGNORED

Revenge

sippin0nsunshine

I'm not sure. The last episode listed on Wiki is for the 29th, so I guess that's the end of the season.

did a new one air this week (woulda been, what, the 15th?).

love this show. LOVE victoria. I think madeleine stowe is kicking some serious villain ass.

Loathe ashley. i have no clue what she brings to the show, besides a very strange and unflattering haircut.

I agree with the poster that said emily doesn't love daniel, but occasionally he makes her heart flutter. I dont think she imagined that he'd be an overall good guy when she started her little plot, and sometimes he surprises her with his decency.

conrad turning on charlotte was totally unbelievable. No man who had raised a daughter as his own for 20 odd years would do that, not even conrad.

love love love love nolan. jack is okay, but his hangdog good-guy persona gets grating. declan annoys me. i don't know why.

so LAST wednesday, 2/8, is the most recent? then i'm all caught up! yay! (it was the ep that started with the engagement photo shoot at Grayson Manor)...

did a new one air this week (woulda been, what, the 15th?).

love this show. LOVE victoria. I think madeleine stowe is kicking some serious villain ass.

Loathe ashley. i have no clue what she brings to the show, besides a very strange and unflattering haircut.

I agree with the poster that said emily doesn't love daniel, but occasionally he makes her heart flutter. I dont think she imagined that he'd be an overall good guy when she started her little plot, and sometimes he surprises her with his decency.

conrad turning on charlotte was totally unbelievable. No man who had raised a daughter as his own for 20 odd years would do that, not even conrad.

love love love love nolan. jack is okay, but his hangdog good-guy persona gets grating. declan annoys me. i don't know why.

I completely agree about Conrad with Charlotte.

I like Jack. Declan seems too naive and immature. I do like Charlotte though...

• 3 months later...

OH EM GEE!!!!! I am so in love with this show!!!!

1. Who thinks that Victoria got off of the plane? They can't kill her off!

2. WTF fake Amanda is pregnant with Jack's baby?

3. I'm so glad they didn't kill Nolan.

4. I wonder who is going to save Charlotte from her drug overdose?

5. WOW! Amanda/Emily's mother is still alive????!!!!!

5. It looked like Daniel and Ashley were about to get romantic... wink*

6. WFT is Amanda/Emily going to do now that the white haired man knows that she was Daniel's fiance. He obviously knows that she was playing the Graysons. We haven't seen the last of him.

Yeah WTF is up with Amanda being pregnant?? I bet it's not Jack's. I want him and Emily to be together.

I also don't think Victoria is dead. I bet he blew up another plane.

But GREAT episode!!!

Archived