IGNORED

Michelle on tour

mulepetter

I was scanning the Duggar Blogspot (by Lillie and Ellie) and saw the following post from a few days ago. Can't this obviously unwell woman stay home with her kids . . . EVER????

Wednesday, February 1, 2012Upcoming Duggar Appearances

The Duggars have a busy February and March planned! They will start off in Washington D.C., pass through Virginia, head over to Illinois, and travel back to Arkansas.

Friday, February 10, 2012

At 3:25 PM, Michelle Duggar will speak at CPAC 2012 (Conservative Political Action Conference). The conference runs from February 9th-12th and will be held at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC. The topic of the speech will be "The 'Right' View."

Click here for a copy of the agenda.

Visit the CPAC website for ticket information.

* Schedule subject to change.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will speak at the Love for Life Conference in Lynchburg, Virginia.

Click here to register.

Cost:

$69 for couples and $39 for individuals (if registered by February 9)

$99 for couples and $59 for individuals (when registering at the door)

$10 for full-time students

March 16-17, 2012

Michelle will speak at the Hearts at Home National Conference in Normal, Illinois. The conference will be held at the Illinois State University Bone Student Center (100 North University Street).

Click here to register. (Register by February 15th and save.)

March 23-25, 2012

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar will speak at the Fort Rock Marriage Retreat at Fort Rock Family Camp in Combs, Arkansas.

Cost: $275

Click here to register.

March 16-17, 2012

Michelle will speak at the Hearts at Home National Conference in Normal, Illinois. The conference will be held at the Illinois State University Bone Student Center (100 North University Street).

Click here to register. (Register by February 15th and save.)

Anyone else see the irony ? LOL. I'm all for Michelle working but its funny that she preaches the whole women are to work at home.

I feel as though Michelle is one of those people who has kids to show other people that she is keeping up to the the "norm" of American society, but went overboard by becoming fundie and trying to pop out as many as possible. Is this the same woman who won mother of the year award? Leaving her kids all by themselves going on tours? Is somebody with them? 'Cause if there isn't at least two babysitters, Michelle's a bitch. I mean, the older kids shouldn't babysit all of their siblings all of the time! You know those mom coupons that kids give to their mom on Mother's Day telling them that they'll do certain chores for fifteen more minutes than they usually do or make mom breakfast withe dad for mom during the weekends? Michelle should give those coupons to her oldest girls. Again, can somebody please tell me how she earned this award, because my brain is getting dizzy just trying to comprehend it.

I wonder how they'll turn "always say yes to everything he asks" into a speech :think:

All you need to do is string a bunch of fundie platitudes together and sprinkle the following words throughout: encourage, blessed, precious, etc.

MIchelle's a fame-whore who would rather go out and get praise for spending time with her kids and being a great mom than actually spending time with her kids and being a mom at all.

When does 'homeschool' happen? Even if all the kids are with her, Arkansas is an ORANGE STATE and http://www.hslda.org/laws/analysis/Arkansas.pdf

nevermind... there are no required days or subjects.. just notification.

I think these people think knowing how to read (for the men, so they can read the bible) and how to coo hand clean (for the women) are enough. Who was it who spoke with glee about ho his 9-year-old daughter couldn't read, but was such a perfect servant that she inspired another couple to abandon birth control because it was so clear that females being able to read is overrated as long as she can pour tea and wash feet?

All you need to do is string a bunch of fundie platitudes together and sprinkle the following words throughout: encourage, blessed, precious, etc.

But neverr say "headship" or people might realise you're not just like them ;)

MIchelle's a fame-whore who would rather go out and get praise for spending time with her kids and being a great mom than actually spending time with her kids and being a mom at all.

So true! I'm more hands-on with my niece and nephew than Michelle is with her very own off-spring.

I hope someone manages to film the CPAC speech. I'm sure it will be a hateful mess.

CPAC had their speech on the website last year. Last year, both of them spoke and it was Bachmann-esque crazy. And yes, they trotted out the D&P show for "entertainment."

CPAC had their speech on the website last year. Last year, both of them spoke and it was Bachmann-esque crazy. And yes, they trotted out the D&P show for "entertainment."

Good, I kind of want to see this year's version of 'miscarriage is a blessing!'.

I really wonder if she'd have booked all of these events if she were still pregnant? That's a hell of a lot of travel over the past few months. Perhaps she knows 2013 won't be kind to her and is making hay while the sun still shines.

Good, I kind of want to see this year's version of 'miscarriage is a blessing!'.

I really wonder if she'd have booked all of these events if she were still pregnant? That's a hell of a lot of travel over the past few months. Perhaps she knows 2013 won't be kind to her and is making hay while the sun still shines.

I think Michelle may be at the point where she realizes her days in the fundie or conservative spotlights are numbered.

No one gets paid speak, they just happen to get a love offering immediately after coming down from the stage. Nothing to see here folks!

No one gets paid speak, they just happen to get a love offering immediately after coming down from the stage. Nothing to see here folks!

Yup Michelle loves love offerings.

Yanno, call me crazy, but that looks like a woman who works outside the home. Nah, I must be confused.

No, no, no! It's not WORK, it's a MINISTRY, and therefore perfectly acceptable! ;)

Oh my god, can this Mother of the Year ever spend ANY time with her kids instead of leaving her live-in nannies the J'Slaves with all the work?

Archived