IGNORED

Frothy places 4th in Nevada

Witsec7

According to the Huffpo Frothy took a big hit in Nevada. At a rally, where Sharon Angle was due to appear and express her support for frothy only 28 people showed up.

On Friday night, Angle publicly appeared on Santorum's behalf for the first time in Nevada. The event can only be categorized as a disaster.

"Twenty-eight people showed up, including Angle's handlers, Santorum’s local staff, and one attendee’s two kids," the Las Vegas Sun reported. "Stepping up to a microphone and smiling, Angle tried to make the best of an obviously bad situation."

Santorum's landslide loss in Nevada comes a day after Indiana officials announced that he had failed to qualify for that state's ballot in May. Santorum vowed to challenge the decision, but it put a dent in the campaign, making it look disorganized.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/0 ... 54065.html

Sharron Angle is batshit crazy. Thank God the people of Nevada had the sense to re-elect Harry Reid instead of her in 2010. Santorum is nuts if he thinks she could help him. But he was in Missouri today- he knew he was wasting his time here.

Romney was a lock in Nevada. There's a large Mormon population, and they are overwhelmingly Republican.

And that's how it ends: endorsed by a losing Senate candidate in front of 28 people, finishing 4th in the state.

Turn off the lights, close the door, he's done.

Ron Paul has a lot of supporters here. We have no state income tax, and a lot of people like his tax platform.

In fact, my 19 year-old son is a Ron Paul supporter. He didn't vote in the caucuses, but he is the only registered Republican in our family. Part of that is just to piss us off- he likes to stir the pot and be different :roll: He's the only American-born person in our family, and is always making fun of our "Canadian thinking", even though we are all dual citizens. And yet he keeps on pestering me to renew his Canadian passport :lol:

Although apparently Paul packed the special after the sabbath caucus.

I watched it live. While I don't agree with Paul on most issues, I really like seeing his supporters rallying behind him like that.

I watched it live. While I don't agree with Paul on most issues, I really like seeing his supporters rallying behind him like that.

His supporters ARE enthusiastic.

Are you here in NV too, 0 kids?

Well expect to the nasty perjury problem.

Angle makes Phyllis Schlafy look sane.

Um, no. No one could make Phyllis look sane after she said that if a husband forces himself on his wife, it is not rape because the wife agreed to sex when she got married.

His supporters ARE enthusiastic.

Are you here in NV too, 0 kids?

No, I caught a good bit of it on CNN.

I have a few friends who are Paul supporters, mostly because of the legalize pot thing ... They are all very liberal people who would hate nearly everything about the guy if they weren't blinded by that. They really are the most fun people in the world to argue with when they post pro-Paul stuff on Facebook. I could easily spend all day trolling them if they didn't stop replying so quickly after realizing they actually don't like what the guy stands for.

I have a few friends who are Paul supporters, mostly because of the legalize pot thing ... They are all very liberal people who would hate nearly everything about the guy if they weren't blinded by that. They really are the most fun people in the world to argue with when they post pro-Paul stuff on Facebook. I could easily spend all day trolling them if they didn't stop replying so quickly after realizing they actually don't like what the guy stands for.

I have relatives like this. "But he wants to end the wars and legalize weed, who cares what else he says?"

I don't get voting for Paul just because he will legalize pot either especially if you are a kid in college on federal funds. Paul wants to get rid of the Pell Grant program. He also wants to cut a trillon dollars off the budget in a year. That would be totally devastaing on our economy. Cutting off a trillon dollars from the budget is something that needs to be done over several years for it not to have a horrible effect on the economy.

Archived