IGNORED

Every "Sister" Needs a "Brother"

rachelsmith1989

I was scanning the xtian radios stations after work today. What this guy said about how women attract men almost made me swerve off the street.

hutchcraft.com/a-word-with-you/your-relationships/every-sister-needs-a-brother-6539

Why is it always the women's fault for attracting men in the "wrong" way?

I was scanning the xtian radios stations after work today. What this guy said about how women attract men almost made me swerve off the street.

hutchcraft.com/a-word-with-you/your-relationships/every-sister-needs-a-brother-6539

Why is it always the women's fault for attracting men in the "wrong" way?

For the same reason that it's a woman's fault if she bears a child of the unwanted gender. Some men are scared to death of women and respond by everything from beating them just to show they have more physical power, to excluding them from opportunities, to building whole religious dogmas about how women are evil and the cause of all sin and grief in the world.

I confess, I didn't listen to the broadcast for which you posted the link. As the years dwindle down to a precious few, i try to listen to things I really want to hear. ;) But I'll never stop speaking out against misogyny! Thanks for bringing yet another enemy of sanity and all that is good to our attention.

Archived