IGNORED

Distorted View Show's take on the Jubilee Letter

Buzzard

Video of this guy listening to J'chelles letter (he clearly doesnt know much about them) but reacts with awesome snark.

"Miss taking you to the zoo? That wouldnt even cross my mind, of all the things to miss!"

I love this guy!

A bit cruel and triggering to women who've miscarried, but there is some decent snark.

Someone should tell him he was listening to the re-recorded version.

A bit cruel and triggering to women who've miscarried, but there is some decent snark.

Someone should tell him he was listening to the re-recorded version.

If only he knew of the goldmine upon which he sat.

I had a son die in utero at about the same time, so I understand where she is coming from. Before that happened I probably would have been laughing along. Only difference is that I would rather him be with me than with Jesus. Loosing a child you felt move around and who you named is really hard. Not trying to nitpick etc, but, as I watch my nephew (born 2 months before my sons due date) learn to walk, make a sour face after trying applesauce for the first time....little things hit me real hard. But anyways, if the letter helps her with the grief process then so be it. Not that I agree with their views and parenting at all or anything, but having a nearly viable child just one day die inside of you is a very hard thing to have happen.

Eta: by "at the same time" I mean gestation.

I had a son die in utero at about the same time, so I understand where she is coming from. Before that happened I probably would have been laughing along. Only difference is that I would rather him be with me than with Jesus. Loosing a child you felt move around and who you named is really hard. Not trying to nitpick etc, but, as I watch my nephew (born 2 months before my sons due date) learn to walk, make a sour face after trying applesauce for the first time....little things hit me real hard. But anyways, if the letter helps her with the grief process then so be it. Not that I agree with their views and parenting at all or anything, but having a nearly viable child just one day die inside of you is a very hard thing to have happen.

Eta: by "at the same time" I mean gestation.

The problem is that the letter was just another piece of propaganda from the Duggars to pander to the crowd that butters their bread.

Below rubies, I lack compassion or empathy for Jcheelle because babies are a business and the family is a bunch of shameless fame whores who are NOT DONE exploiting the loss of their child for profit.

I am sorry for your loss, but that doesn't mean I will stop snarking on the duggars or any QF family.

The problem is that the letter was just another piece of propaganda from the Duggars to pander to the crowd that butters their bread.

Exactly. Letter thats kept private = good. Filmed by TLC, recorded (and re recorded to include j'caleb and then re re recorded to correct j'caleb as a grandchild), pictures tweeted... different story.

If the letter was meant to be a healing thing, she would not have gone back and edited it when FreeJinger pointed out her mathematical errors.

I'm usually sensitive to this topic of losing a baby, but I'm sorry, that radio guy is so freaking hilarious that I almost pissed myself from laughing.

"They have 23 grandchildren already??"" :lol:

Call me insensitive but the vending machine sticky thing got me (and I've had 2 miscarriages)....this isn't making fun of people who've lost children, but of the death extravaganza these people put on.

Archived