IGNORED

Smuggar one of 2011's worst reality "stars"

Deleted04

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/812/photos/1

Josh Duggar (19 Kids and Counting): He made his wife, who was eight months pregnant, go on a Duggar cross-country book tour in a bus. If that weren't bad enough, he also got bored during her lengthy -- and painful -- labor at home and decided to take a nap while his mother and sisters stayed up to deliver Anna's baby on a toilet.TLC - Tuesday, December, 20, 2011, 2:20 AM

Josh Duggar ("19 Kids and Counting"): He made his wife, who was eight months pregnant, go on a Duggar cross-country book tour in a bus. If that weren't bad enough, he also got bored during her lengthy -- and painful -- labor at home and decided to take a nap while his mother and sisters stayed up to deliver Anna's baby on a toilet.

I'm not reading that article. IMO, reality tv stars aren't really stars. They just do stupid shit or act from a script and call it their life. My family can do that any day. Hell, I joke around all the time that both sides of my extended family could be a Youtube reality show with lots of hits if we ever did make one.

I just read through that article/slideshow. It is nice to see a Duggar on a worst list. Reality show participants are always going to be on the bottom of the totem pole in the entertainment industry. I hope Famy sees that article. She exaggerates the popularity of her relatives.

Has anyone tweeted this to the dingus? I hesitate to follow him, because he might think that all the followers mean he is an activist.

It was tweeted... and he promptly deleted it...

Someone tweeted it to him 45 minutes ago, also.

None of my tweets have been deleted, a far as I can tell. I guess as a man, my voice naturally carries more weight, regardless of what I say?

Someone tweeted it to him 45 minutes ago, also.

None of my tweets have been deleted, a far as I can tell. I guess as a man, my voice naturally carries more weight, regardless of what I say?

Love it! Maybe I'll tweet it to Famy just in case the "controversy" is still on her mind!

Okay, I couldn't help myself. I had to tweet, too, because this fills me with almost as much glee as purity bear. I wanted him to be absolutely clear that this prestigious win isn't attacking his beliefs, but just that he's a cad who mistreats his wife.

Buzzard:

If you tweeted: "You may want to work on this! I'm guessing this isn't the media attention you want!" then it's still there.

Most of the non-supportive tweets are only visible if you click "all".

Except for Amy- when you click "all" for her, you just get her profile. Of course, she's not as busy or important as her cousin, and probably checks in and deletes stuff every 2 minutes...

Buzzard:

If you tweeted: "You may want to work on this! I'm guessing this isn't the media attention you want!" then it's still there.

Most of the non-supportive tweets are only visible if you click "all".

Except for Amy- when you click "all" for her, you just get her profile. Of course, she's not as busy or important as her cousin, and probably checks in and deletes stuff every 2 minutes...

Yay! He must be too busy with mykenakrejaw;efha;ehzoee and her underoos bathing suit to delete me again!

b94638a44d0c11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Oh, and I now have a new friend!

Collin Bramel I wasn't aborted. #prolife #thankyoumom #Fb

Whew, I was worried for a minute! This guy is pure gold!

I think the 19KAC producer Sean Overbeeke probably knows about this article. He lurks on a lot of forums and he probably searches around for Duggar related articles all the time. He and TLC at this point have to realize that a lot of people are no longer admiring the Duggars.

Didn't Michelle get a nod for a similar award at some point? Possibly for worst reality show mom?

Didn't Michelle get a nod for a similar award at some point? Possibly for worst reality show mom?

I think she got nominated on TWOP for the time Jason fell down the hole. I think she lost to one of the Teen Mom grandmas.

I think she got nominated on TWOP for the time Jason fell down the hole. I think she lost to one of the Teen Mom grandmas.

I guess she lost to April from Teen Mom 1.

Which Teen Mom grandma? Please tell me it was Barbara.

lol. I can't stand Barbara's voice. I have a feeling it could have been April as I mentioned above. Another possible winner could be Debra.

I don't recall. I just remember she was a crazy, abusive alcoholic.

lol. I can't stand Barbara's voice. I have a feeling it could have been April as I mentioned above. Another possible winner could be Debra.

I can't stand her voice either, and Barbara reminds me way too much of some REALLY bitchy "moms" I've met. April is Caitlynn's mom, right? And Debra is Farrah's? I think April might be the worst of all of them, if that's the case. Brrrrr.

I can't stand her voice either, and Barbara reminds me way too much of some REALLY bitchy "moms" I've met. April is Caitlynn's mom, right? And Debra is Farrah's? I think April might be the worst of all of them, if that's the case. Brrrrr.

Yup April is Catelynn's mom and Debra is Farrah's mom. I don't like Barbara that much but I sort of feel sorry for her. I agree April is the worst one.

I have secret dreams of a reality intervention show where Barbra gets to yell at teens doing stupid stuff. Kind of Intervention meets Scared Straight meets 16 and Pregnant

Love that they mentioned he napped.. . and Michael being born on a toilet, ha! Simply Fantastic!

Off topic, bu a huge part of me LOVES Abby Lee . . . she isn't much diffferent than my old dance teachers, except her dancers are far superior! The mothers piss me off, if you don't like it, leave the studio!!

Archived