IGNORED

The Duggars are coming to Georgia...

tabitha2

To the International Christian Retail Show at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.

"'The Duggar family, stars of the TLC reality show 19 Kids and Counting featuring Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar and their 19 children, will perform music at the open-to-the-public Sunday, July 10 Worship Him service. The Duggars also will perform and sign autographs in the Town Center on the exhibit floor and be in the Spring Arbor Content Group exhibit booth during the show."

OMG... thats like 20 minutes from my house! I have no idea what town center they're talking about... theres nothing like that at the congress center...

"The devil went down to Georgia. He was looking for some souls to steal." Reminds me of J&M and the fab four.

I hope they don't make J&A go and drag a less than a month old newborn out into the germy masses

It would be a really long drive to atlanta in that bus with a newborn. I'm really wondering where they'll stay in atlanta. The congress center is NOT in a good part of the city, and the closest hotels are near colleges and clubs. There really isnt a good place to hide from deh heathen.

usedtobenice,

That song popped into my head immediately when I read the subject of this post.

There are some things that are worth the three hour drive to Atlanta (His Holiness the Dalai Lama, for instance) but the Duggars aren't among them.

Oh no... how much ya wanna bet we get a "duggars at the aquarium" episode? Its really close to the congress center and right next door to world of coke. Theres even a mission they can go to for some PR shots.

I seriously DARE TLC to have to balls to take them to the Jewish museam.

"The devil went down to Georgia. He was looking for some souls to steal." Reminds me of J&M and the fab four.

This is totally the first thing I thought of, too.

It would be a really long drive to atlanta in that bus with a newborn. I'm really wondering where they'll stay in atlanta. The congress center is NOT in a good part of the city, and the closest hotels are near colleges and clubs. There really isnt a good place to hide from deh heathen.

They will probably find somewhere to stay away from deh heathen. I wouldn't surprise if newborn Smuggar was paraded around that event.

This is exactly what I thought of!!

So it seems that they will also have a book signing on peachtree street on saturday. Remind me to post that on the FB walls of all my gay friends.

Aw, they're gonna be about 30 minutes from me but fortunately, I will be away at Chateau Elan for the weekend, sipping on wine and watching chefs cook while drinking wine. That sounds better than hearing their kids perform off key.

So it seems that they will also have a book signing on peachtree street on saturday. Remind me to post that on the FB walls of all my gay friends.

Oooh that's an amazing idea!!! I wonder if I could get my gay couple friends in ATL to borrow a kid for the day and try to get Michelle and Jim Boob to pose for a pic with their pretend family :twisted:

Archived