IGNORED

Kandiss Taylor: Jesus, Guns, and Babies

Cartmann99

I don't see this nutjob going away quietly anytime soon, so here's a thread for her antics.

• WTF 4

After she loses her race, I'm thinking she'll try her luck as a "special speaker" on the nutjob conference circuit.

• Disgust 1
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 4

image.thumb.png.54e96352dd44c47f40b08ab0a048f746.png

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 7

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bb2fd431bc57ec66720862acd236b6d0.png

image.thumb.png.721452a7accc6e85387c97a0e0b36986.png

She's found more people she wants to shoot. 👇

Spoiler

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 7

image.thumb.png.95ab7e1054409a0a71c97108c49972e3.png

• Haha 15

Elbert County's page about the Georgia Guidestones:

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature; Guide reproduction wisely, improving fitness and diversity; Unite humanity with a living new language; Rule passion, faith, tradition, and all things with tempered reason; Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts; Let all nations rule internally, resolving external disputes in a world court; Avoid petty laws and useless officials; Balance personal rights with social duties; Prize truth, beauty, love ... seeking harmony with the infinite; Be not a cancer on earth -- leave room for nature -- leave room for nature."

Georgia Guidestones English Translation

• Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 2

I think Brian Kemp ought to make a statement about this.  Honestly, she lost.  He needs to call her out for being a poor loser and for ignoring reality.  Nothing's ever going to change for the craziest part of the Republican Party unless the party starts eradicating that element on its own.

And, frankly, no one cares whether or not she concedes.  They don't need her concession.  

• Upvote 7

"Jesus, Guns, Babies" is inaccurate. It should be "white protestant Jesus, assault rifles, fetuses."

• I Agree 6

She still hasn't come to terms with her loss.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7

Her claim that she had 20,000 more volunteers than she received votes really is gold.  If true, it means 20,000 of her own volunteers decided not to vote for her, so you bet I want it to be absolutely true.  But since she is clearly batshit crazy, she probably failed to understand that any volunteer under age 18 could not vote; a pregnant woman doesn't count as 2 volunteers; and any volunteer who wasn't properly registered would not be allowed to vote. Or she's lying.  I'm guessing it's Door #3.  

Her refusal to concede is right up there with my refusal to concede my place in the succession to the English throne.  None of my ancestors came from England, I know all the lyrics to the Sex Pistols' "God Save the Queen", and I personally think the English royals are the biggest welfare queens in the world, but I'll be damned if I give up my claim to the throne!

• Upvote 3

:deadhorse:

The full video:

The highlights:

She says she's not homophobic and claims to have gay and Muslim supporters.:evil-eye: Says she sent letters to all 159 counties in Georgia, asking them not to certify the election and to recount the votes by hand. She then claims that "we're close to having 1.2 million votes."

The truth:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ec1b6a0ad157f8fff59726ee085cdfb4.png

:confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

John Oliver did a segment about Taylor.

• Thank You 7

In case you need a refresher on this particular nutjob:

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 5

Another book I won't be reading...