Jump to content
IGNORED

Seewalds 46: Arugula, Rhododendrom, Milkweed, Dandelion, Foxglove, Dogwood, Nasturtium, Rhubarb...


nelliebelle1197

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Rhododendron--Rhody for short--would be an awkward, yet adorable, name

All I can think of is....*sings* "Go tell Aunt Rhody, go tell Aunt Rho-O-dy, go tell Aunt Rhody - the old grey goose is dead!".

runs back to lurkdom

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 14
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Hyacinth Seewald anyone? 

I love the name Hyacinth. It is probably my favorite flower be but my husband definitely does not so it was never on the table for us.

 

 

  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Hyacinth Seewald anyone? 

Hyacinth Bucket Seewald, pronounced Bouquet of course. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 30
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's still there, but apparently Ben's mother Guinn has jumped on the same horse dewormer/antiparasitic medicine train that Kristen Nicole Young is on. 

:562479351e8d1_wtf(2):

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is what Guinn said.

Spoiler

 

 

9BFE6A3A-4DE5-4A6F-8303-813270225FCF.jpeg.f77a36a1a648be04c6e70ab0ce024baa.jpeg

Edited by marmalade
Couldn't figure out spoiler tags. Mods, pls fix!
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 11
  • Thank You 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jessa gasp allowing her daughter to dance and in public…. I wonder if the other kiddies were allowed to get up and boogie. And if Ivy was allowed to just boogie on up there on her own if she wanted. Kids love swirling and whirling around on the dance floor like loonies you can see other kids doing it in the video. 

BF25036F-0C46-43F1-BB5B-0D8E9993E8B8.png

  • Upvote 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too bad she ruins the darling, summer wedding attire with the sweat pants- she’s 2 for Lord’s sake. She won’t be defrauding any sane person. 

  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Too bad she ruins the darling, summer wedding attire with the sweat pants- she’s 2 for Lord’s sake. She won’t be defrauding any sane person. 

Oh I didn’t notice how long they were. The pic I noticed them in I thought they just looked like little bike pants. I thought to myself if I was putting them on my child it would be stop chub rub or to replace the dress with a shirt later when all the official photos are done. But looking at them in the screen grab I took. They do look long and hot and she would only be in them for modesty purposes. Their cult and their pedo brother have fucked their views over. 

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They won't take the damn vaccine that was made specifically for human beings, but they'll inject themselves with fucking horse dewormer so they can shit their insides out. Make it make any kind of sense. 

  • Upvote 24
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Anna Bolinas said:

They won't take the damn vaccine that was made specifically for human beings, but they'll inject themselves with fucking horse dewormer so they can shit their insides out. Make it make any kind of sense. 

Being against validated science just for the sake of it is very trendy. If you don't know better than doctors, who are you, really? 

Critical thinking skills are so last year. 

Edited by SorenaJ
  • Upvote 14
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Too bad she ruins the darling, summer wedding attire with the sweat pants- she’s 2 for Lord’s sake. She won’t be defrauding any sane person. 

She grew up with Josh. Now in hindsight, I almost appreciate their modesty views for their kids because it's likely protected them. 

  • Downvote 1
  • Disgust 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, viii said:

She grew up with Josh. Now in hindsight, I almost appreciate their modesty views for their kids because it's likely protected them. 

Treating the root cause, Josh’s behaviors, would have gone a whole lot farther, and maybe helped ALL of them to live more healthy lives-

  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 14
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2021 at 8:15 AM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I don't know if it's still there, but apparently Ben's mother Guinn has jumped on the same horse dewormer/antiparasitic medicine train that Kristen Nicole Young is on. 

:562479351e8d1_wtf(2):

 

Ben's parents are deeep into all kinds of Q-Anon stuff and everything that goes along with it. Check their Twitter account. I'm sure that's just a percent of what they are writing on Telegram/Parler. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Meggo said:

Standard disclaimers apply but.... he does seem like a really good dad. Like - he seems like he is involved and enjoys his kids. 

I think being the oldest child in a large family with reasonable gaps between children, helped Ben to formulate healthy interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to handle multiple small kids in the house. I think of all the Duggar SILs, Ben came with the best skills to parent a larger number of kids. D/T family dynamics, DD, JV,  and AF did not come to Duggarville equipped with those skills. However, no matter the family involved, none of these people should be pumping out kid after kid. No one benefits from that practice.

  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think being the oldest child in a large family with reasonable gaps between children, helped Ben to formulate healthy interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to handle multiple small kids in the house. I think of all the Duggar SILs, Ben came with the best skills to parent a larger number of kids. D/T family dynamics, DD, JV,  and AF did not come to Duggarville equipped with those skills. However, no matter the family involved, none of these people should be pumping out kid after kid. No one benefits from that practice.

That, and he also just seems like a genuinely low key, chill but also friendly people person. That’s a really good set of different personality traits for dealing with lots of little children. He’s like a boy Kendra. Who, thinking about it, is in the same sort of family dynamic — oldest child of young parents with many younger, but well spaced, siblings. 

  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think being the oldest child in a large family with reasonable gaps between children, helped Ben to formulate healthy interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to handle multiple small kids in the house. I think of all the Duggar SILs, Ben came with the best skills to parent a larger number of kids. D/T family dynamics, DD, JV,  and AF did not come to Duggarville equipped with those skills. However, no matter the family involved, none of these people should be pumping out kid after kid. No one benefits from that practice.

Completely agree. He enjoys the kids he has (seemingly) because there are “only” the four of them. If they stop right now, I assume they will be like a lot of families who have four kids- busy, exhausted, loud, fun, exhausted (needs repeating) but getting to really get to know their kiddos individually. This is still a manageable number for that… add many more (and in rapid succession)- and who knows

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Meggo said:

Completely agree. He enjoys the kids he has (seemingly) because there are “only” the four of them. If they stop right now, I assume they will be like a lot of families who have four kids- busy, exhausted, loud, fun, exhausted (needs repeating) but getting to really get to know their kiddos individually. This is still a manageable number for that… add many more (and in rapid succession)- and who knows

I think we all have a pretty good idea of how that would go. And there likely will be no big, easy money to prop it all up. I can not imagine having child after child and giving the decision about adding more as much thought as most of us give to buying our weekly groceries. Many of these folks have so many that they no longer give anyone the time and attention needed. 

15 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

That, and he also just seems like a genuinely low key, chill but also friendly people person. That’s a really good set of different personality traits for dealing with lots of little children. He’s like a boy Kendra. Who, thinking about it, is in the same sort of family dynamic — oldest child of young parents with many younger, but well spaced, siblings. 

And what’s really interesting is I think Jessa has acquired some of these traits since their marriage. Maybe Ben is the leader in their home? IMO, prior to marriage, and while living in the TTH, Jessa was not low key, go with the flow or necessarily willing to watch and learn from others. The TTH was/is truly toxic for many of those kids.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really expected Jessa to be pumping out youtube content and sponsored instagram posts since the show was officially cancelled. It is completely understandable that she is not as she is juggling a newborn, but I had thought she would be needing the income and would want to capitalise on the interest in the new baby. Maybe her allowance is still reasonable despite lawyer fees.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • 47of74

      47of74

      Someone trying to make some salad of the potaters

      · 0 replies
    • FiveAcres

      FiveAcres

      Just found out that a friend, who was in home hospice, died last night. He was a cantankerous old guy, but still, a friend.
       
      · 1 reply
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Holy Storage Places!

      · 0 replies
    • GreyhoundFan

      GreyhoundFan

      I ran into this cartoon that made me smile. It's nice to see something wholesome. Plus, Triceratops are my favorite dinosaurs too.


      · 1 reply
    • Hazelbunny

      Hazelbunny

      It is Hazels 11th Birthday today! (He has been living with me for 11 years - probably more like 13 years old)❤️
       
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      It was gonna be the photo of the year until....

      · 2 replies
    • K'Z'K

      K'Z'K

      🎵 It's beginning to look a lot like Allston Christmas 🎵
       
      It's mid-August, time for the biggest holiday in Boston (and Cambridge, Somerville, and other nearby cities/towns). The traditional decorations are going out on the curb, the UHauls are converging on the city, and the Storrowings have begun in earnest. As a bonus for this year, the T is a disaster and occasionally bursts info flames, if it's running at all. Welcome, students!
      As the BossTones once said:
      I was here before they came,
      I'll be here long after.
      Don't wanna swear,
      but it seems clear
      that I'm gonna have ta.
      Ah . . . . fuck.
      · 0 replies
    • WannabeHistorian

      WannabeHistorian

      Well, I survived the ultrasound. It was incredibly uncomfortable and invasive, but I lived. Thank you so much once again to everyone who responded to my initial post. You guys helped me so much so that I even had a normal bp when the nurse checked it!
      · 0 replies
    • feministxtian

      feministxtian

      Guess I forgot to tell y'all I fell and dislocated my ankle last week. Had the ankle put back into place but also have something called a tri-mallealar (sp) fracture. 3 places! Surgery next Thursday for the lovely hardware needed to put it all back together. Did I mention that Oxy is like shooting a bb at a hurricane for pain? 
      · 6 replies
    • Bluebirdbluebell

      Bluebirdbluebell

      F**k Alzheimer's.
      · 1 reply
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.