IGNORED

Seewalds 46: Arugula, Rhododendrom, Milkweed, Dandelion, Foxglove, Dogwood, Nasturtium, Rhubarb...

nelliebelle1197

20 minutes ago, baldricks_turnip said:

I really expected Jessa to be pumping out youtube content and sponsored instagram posts since the show was officially cancelled. It is completely understandable that she is not as she is juggling a newborn, but I had thought she would be needing the income and would want to capitalise on the interest in the new baby. Maybe her allowance is still reasonable despite lawyer fees.

She is. She has a fancy electric toothbrush she’s selling currently on her Insta stories. I think that’s where she does most of her pure product pitch.  I don’t check her often, but she puts a fair amount of YouTube content up. The 2nd part of the multi part birth video got over 4 million views. That’s by far her most watched. But just day in the life type / kid/ parenting ones are usually at least in the 100 - 200k range. 

• Upvote 6

I did notice the toothbrush spruiking, but it was the first time she'd done any sponsored content in recent memory.

Any idea how much money 4 million views of a youtube video would earn her?

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, SassyPants said:

And what’s really interesting is I think Jessa has acquired some of these traits since their marriage. Maybe Ben is the leader in their home? IMO, prior to marriage, and while living in the TTH, Jessa was not low key, go with the flow or necessarily willing to watch and learn from others. The TTH was/is truly toxic for many of those kids.

As i recall, one of her chores was packing for the whole fam damily for trips (yikes!), that she is "our planner and organizer". No wonder she seemed tense. Plus we all know families where the children raise themselves while one sibling stays busy sucking the life out hus parents. Could that have been the pest?

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, baldricks_turnip said:

I really expected Jessa to be pumping out youtube content and sponsored instagram posts since the show was officially cancelled. It is completely understandable that she is not as she is juggling a newborn, but I had thought she would be needing the income and would want to capitalise on the interest in the new baby. Maybe her allowance is still reasonable despite lawyer fees.

MY THURSDAY’s BEC- I think the Duggars, on the whole, are fairly lazy, and Jessa is no exception. I think JB and M spent too little time teaching, honing and refining basic skills that are needed to safely run a home and support an ever growing family. Remember when the Seewalds photographed a mound of dirty diapers piled on the dresser? I might have dust bunnies under the bed, but… everything is so superficial with these people. 
There’s messy or sloppy and then there’s filth-

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

Anyone watch this show. I can’t under Ben in the French guy. I’m oddly attracted to the French guy and equally repulsed because he reminds me of Ben…. 

Spoiler

6CA57911-0D8F-4A0E-BA52-BA08658431B9.thumb.png.3ad2251bd0c7300dbf61ab29a257c3fb.png

• Haha 2

On 9/2/2021 at 6:32 AM, baldricks_turnip said:

I did notice the toothbrush spruiking, but it was the first time she'd done any sponsored content in recent memory.

Any idea how much money 4 million views of a youtube video would earn her?

Depends on several factors. Firstly, the video has to be monetized and then it depends on length and how many ads play during the video (and where majority of her viewership is located). A 15 min video with 4 million views can earn quite a bit. She can earn even more with sponsored videos.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

53 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

Depends on several factors. Firstly, the video has to be monetized and then it depends on length and how many ads play during the video (and where majority of her viewership is located). A 15 min video with 4 million views can earn quite a bit. She can earn even more with sponsored videos.

Social Blade is a good way to monitor any estimates. The middle/upper range seems to be most accurate.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

20 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Social Blade is a good way to monitor any estimates. The middle/upper range seems to be most accurate.

This website is interesting. Thanks for recommending it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

But Jessica and the other Seewald girls also have gigantic wide-set eyes which I'm sure looked similar to Ivy's when they were children. As much as she also looks like Jessa and Jinger, I think she gets it from both sides.

I've always felt that Henry favours Michelle in a funny way, ever since he was newborn I could see her in him.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Ben posted this on Instagram and I have to admit, I am enjoying the comments:

Screenshot_20210925_215844.thumb.jpg.d8c7ae47b95a073c9940c868a2811a1d.jpg

Screenshot_20210925_215832.thumb.jpg.d21a70a366cb1b687c9bda46ddd4c26f.jpg

I saw this and just closed Instagram because I just couldn’t even. It makes me rage. He will never ever be in the position to be pregnant and making this decision for his own life/body/future, and yet he thinks he knows better than the person who is pregnant. No. Just no. 

• Upvote 20
  • Love 3

A desperately wanted and loved healthy baby being born into a stable situation will never be the same thing. You married into a family that counts babies as numbers and not individuals. Shut up, Ben.

Edited by GuineaPigCourtship
Typo
  • Upvote 24
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks, and while it was sad and I grieved the loss of what could have been, it was nothing like losing a full-term baby.  

Life technically begins before conception you pro-life dingbats because all cells are alive.  no one is disputing life here.  

And no one rejoices and cheers for abortions, they are often tragic necessities.  Jeez. 

• Upvote 22
  • Love 8

The thing that drives me craziest about these pro-lifers, is they never hold men accountable for their role in "all these abortions". Men are the common denominator, you cant make a baby without one, but it's always on the woman. It's always the same story, the men are the victims in all this, yet I've seen more kids then I ever should have to with absent fathers. It just drives me crazy. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

Why do people think women rejoice over abortion? It's a sad situation that involves sad choices. It's often a hard choice with no easy solution. 

Also, why do they think that women just wake up one day and think "you know what, I think I'll go get an abortion today." 

• Upvote 16

There are some people that do rejoice after getting an abortion (because they really didn’t want to be pregnant) and that’s ok too. Some mourn and some don’t. 

Ben is an asshole. 

• Upvote 31
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

There are some people that do rejoice after getting an abortion (because they really didn’t want to be pregnant) and that’s ok too. Some mourn and some don’t. 

Ben is an asshole. 

Or when they miscarry at 8 weeks. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic