IGNORED

Mortons 4: Addie's Finally Married and All the Mortons Are MAGAts

nelliebelle1197

49 minutes ago, Noquiver said:

That’s interesting because I saw Adeline refer to Campbell’s baby as little M, so I guess there’s been a gender and name reveal just for friends and family? Unless they’re doing a gender neutral M name. Or it’s a nickname. I’d guess Campbell’s having a girl though if M is the first initial of the babies name because I think John would want a John Jr. 

I think the M stands for Morton, but who knows...

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Noquiver said:

That’s interesting because I saw Adeline refer to Campbell’s baby as little M, so I guess there’s been a gender and name reveal just for friends and family? Unless they’re doing a gender neutral M name. Or it’s a nickname. I’d guess Campbell’s having a girl though if M is the first initial of the babies name because I think John would want a John Jr. 

Like @VBOY9977, I assumed that M was for Morton in that case. Maybe Martha got her wires crossed? It's easy enough with a never-ending baby supply rolling down Morton Mountain at all times. Regardless, the "Glen" pretty much seals it for a Jr. for Addie. 

In Alyssa Speculation news, I'm convinced she's expecting her fifth.  There's a pic of her in Mariah's feed where she's wading in the ocean with Sam Jr. Not only is the baby positioned JUST SO, there is also the suggestion of an outward contour in her abdomen. It's hard to say since she's so slim, and it could just be the angle, etc., but she's due. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, SolomonFundy said:

*snip*

In Alyssa Speculation news, I'm convinced she's expecting her fifth.  There's a pic of her in Mariah's feed where she's wading in the ocean with Sam Jr. Not only is the baby positioned JUST SO, there is also the suggestion of an outward contour in her abdomen. It's hard to say since she's so slim, and it could just be the angle, etc., but she's due. 

Her poor, poor bones.

Edited by CaptainFunderpants
Unnecessary tagging.
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

I would be surprised if she wasn’t pregnant. I just think the pregnancies will now be a little more spread out. Maybe 16 or 17 months this time around. 

• Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would be surprised if she wasn’t pregnant. I just think the pregnancies will now be a little more spread out. Maybe 16 or 17 months this time around. 

Her youngest is 13 months old in a few days so I'd guess closer to the 18 month gap. She's inching her way to get to every 18-24 months most likely. If you use her mother as an example, she had 7 kids after 35 which isn't common but I use as a way to guess. So Alyssa would be having babies for another 20 years at this pace. 

• Upvote 6

On 3/25/2021 at 2:03 AM, JMO said:

Kressant posted some old antivaxxer meme.  I have her and a bunch of other fundies hidden from my IG feed but I think I'm ready to cut them loose.  She's trying to recreate a hardscrabble life in rural PG and it's so unnecessary.  Keeping her kids purposefully ignorant, neglecting medical care, ignoring common sense accident prevention.  Crowing about personal rights and protecting the unborn but not doing anything to protect already born children.  I'm out.  

Why would Kressant be trying to do this (and I'm not disputing the validity of the comment because I agree with it)? I get how they parallel with families like the Nauglers - trying to minimise any kind of government intervention or involvement in their lives, trying to keep off the grid and live independently etc. What is the biblical justification for it though? These clowns can drag out a passage from scripture to justify whatever it is they want to do, so what gives them scriptural authority for this kind of life?

They're deliberately sabotaging their children's chances at any kind of successful life, regardless of how you define successful. What are the chances of escape for the kids of the families that have moved away from the US? How will any of these poor kids get away if they're isolated by language, social network and probable lack of official papers.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Bethany posted a picture of Arman holding her youngest. I’ve often wondered what the relationships are like amongst the grown adopted smith children and the 3 bio smith daughters. Since the three oldest adopted smiths seem to be on their own, I was hoping they would be in contact with their bio sisters. I’m sure they were forced to take Alan’s side when they were living at home. I hope they can now make their own choices in that matter. 

• Upvote 13

Kennedy posted a clip of Mia egg hunting and she captured I believe Alyssa (looks 100% like her and her kids were egg hunting there too) and looks like she has a big baby bump.

Edited by HermioneSparrow
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Kennedy posted a clip of Mia egg hunting and she captured I believe Alyssa (looks 100% like her and her kids were egg hunting there too) and looks like she has a big baby bump.

Which one do you think is Alyssa?  I've watched it a few times now and can't pick her out although she seems to purposefully pan quickly past some people. 

Edited by JMO

4 minutes ago, JMO said:

Which one do you think is Alyssa?  I've watched it a few times now and can't pick her out although she seems to purposefully pan quickly past some people. 

I think she’s the one that has a white dress on the first video Kennedy posted.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

5 minutes ago, JMO said:

I think she's the one with a white dress walking slightly behind Sam who's carrying Sam Jr. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Thanks @VBOY9977 and @HermioneSparrow.  It's hard to see on my phone but I think that you are right.  She's definitely wearing a flowy dress but there does appear to be a bump.  In related news Campbell is 39 weeks.  I hope that she has that baby soon.  There are several family birthdays next week including my son and damned if I want her sprog to share any date with someone I love.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Based on the awful quality video and the end of December sibling shoot, I'm guessing August +/-  a month. 

• Upvote 2

Campbell posted a picture of her this year and last year and in the prior year's picture she was cuddling a small dog. The dog has been nowhere in any of her more recent posts. I'm afraid that poor dog is being neglected  or maybe has already been discarded but to stop myself from crying about it I'm going to pretend the dog is living on a nice farm  somewhere in the country.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, browngrl said:

Campbell posted a picture of her this year and last year and in the prior year's picture she was cuddling a small dog. The dog has been nowhere in any of her more recent posts. I'm afraid that poor dog is being neglected  or maybe has already been discarded but to stop myself from crying about it I'm going to pretend the dog is living on a nice farm  somewhere in the country.

I noticed that. Someone even commented on it. 

• Upvote 5

I think the commenter was Gabriella Campana. I may have the person wrong, but the comment was basically "you traded one for the other", and Campbell responded with an acknowledging series of "crying" emojis.

Treating animals like disposable props is par for the course for people like this; their ramshackle backyard breeding business is only an outward expression of it. The fact that Campbell and John kept it as a true indoor pet (possibly a Morton first), let it sleep on their bed, and carried it around 24/7 (including taking it with them on lots of their little trips) makes it even more heartbreaking for the dog. It's not like starting a family blindsided them. That is literally their only prerogative in life. 

And, while it sickens me to contemplate what became of the puppy, realistically there's only two likely options: It's been cycled back into Martha & co's breeding program, or sold off to one of their "clients".  Of the two, I can only hope that it somehow ended up in a truly loving home.

• Upvote 14

It's possible it's just not in the photo. These folks do like to joke around on IG.

Edited by NachosFlandersStyle
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

It's possible it's just not in the photo. These folks do like to joke around on IG.

Very true. It's worth noting that the dog was last seen on her social media on the week in November she announced her pregnancy (in a video post that she'd recorded months earlier when she first found out), and the last real-time pic of the dog is literally 40 weeks ago. 

They've been on nonstop vacations since announcing the pregnancy, so it seems all too probable that the dog became an inconvenience due to their travels concomitant to the pregnancy itself. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I just looked and the dog was in the video that she posted belatedly in November about finding out that she's pregnant on 8/11.  No doggie since then.   The dog could well be there but being taken care of by family on their endless trips.  He probably was just displaced by the new baby.  Maybe he'll pop back up? 

• Upvote 1

I think if you look at her story highlights there was a more recent story saved in the dog highlight... although maybe it’s aligned with the November date mentioned above.

Carlin shared her text message for her birthday and Campbell texted that her due date was today. Also she has Campbell in with her married name and not her own sister (Alyssa)

On 4/5/2021 at 7:29 PM, browngrl said:

I've seen people get absolutely crucified in parenting forums for deciding to rehome a dog, even an aggressive, dangerous one, when a baby is on the way. If Campbell and John rehomed their pet because they didn't believe they could trust it around a baby, I have no shade to throw. Tiny humans matter more than pets and even a small dog with sharp teeth and a jealous streak can do some serious damage. If they rehomed their pet because it was just a stand-in "baby" to snuggle until they had a real one, then they suck even more than I thought they did.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

Aaaand, here's the latest instalment in Kressant's never-ending serial "I don't care if my kids live or die": horse-riding without helmets, saddles or anything else that might keep them safe. I rest my case.

6D4773D9-DC16-4E03-9813-F18EC7295708.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 3

Kressant posted a photo to her story about hanging out with her new little niece... I know the play fast and loose with who they call family, and I don’t see any documentation of Rachael being pregnant, but could this be her newest baby?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Noquiver said:

Kressant posted a photo to her story about hanging out with her new little niece... I know the play fast and loose with who they call family, and I don’t see any documentation of Rachael being pregnant, but could this be her newest baby?

I think Kressant just refers to her friends from Paraguay as her family. She posted pictures from her friend’s baby shower back in February. I bet it’s that baby. I think Rachel would’ve posted something if it was hers. Or Martha since she always posts when a new baby is born. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Campbell had the baby,  a boy named Buchanan (Buck?). Congrats and hope they consider birth control in the future. 

• Upvote 1

• hoipolloi locked this topic