IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 38: What Can They Shill Next?

Coconut Flan

6 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

@AussieKrissy the better question is why is she wearing that un-modest dress over her skirt and top?  

Right? Why not wear the shirt on top? Ah yes, how would people know you are more modest than them?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Do you ever thing Jordyn and the other two little Js ever look at M1 and think why does she look so nice and put together and we look like we rolled around in the wash basket and what landed on us stayed on us? 

I think for the 4 youngest girls we are seeing the consequences of all the older girls being gone and Jana getting more time to do Jana (travelling, decorating etc) The littles are likely now all in charge of picking their own clothes, doing their own hair etc. And Michelle is likely doing more of the clothes shopping etc so more florals, ruffles tshirts under dresses etc. 

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

Half the problem with the outfits is the sizing is all wrong. Both Jordyn and Mack are wearing dresses that are the wrong size. Jennifer ‘s is likely too large. The only outfit that fits properly is Josie’s.

• Upvote 6

22 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

with Jana posting from the Brady Bunch house

Why  Why would they go to the Brady house?  I kind of hate that.  I grew up with the Bradys & really enjoyed the reno show.  How dare the Duggars sully my memories.

• I Agree 4

My treasonous gay ass loves Chick Fil A. Seriously, would kill for one of their chicken sandwiches with extra pickle right now. It's the first place I'm going when I'm back in the US over Christmas. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

It's pretty obvious that this latest trip is for filming purposes. Josh is in many Instagram pix. I wonder how/if they will edit him out of shots.  It's interesting that they're recycling old show ideas- Grand Canyon and I think the John & Kate kids did the Americans Girl store....yawn.

• Upvote 2

On 10/9/2019 at 12:33 AM, LacyMay said:

The littles are likely now all in charge of picking their own clothes, 

I let Miniway pick his own clothes. He is 5,5. He looks either super cool or like he fell into the discount bin at the op-shop. I only step in when clothes are dirty or when he want’s to wear shorts in winter. :cold:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

Anna posted a photo of one of the M boys in front of the Hollywood sign.

I mean, isn't it ironic. None of the Duggars grew up watching Hollywood movies... ?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 10/9/2019 at 4:49 AM, Peaches-n-Beans said:

My treasonous gay ass loves Chick Fil A. Seriously, would kill for one of their chicken sandwiches with extra pickle right now. It's the first place I'm going when I'm back in the US over Christmas. 

DON'T DO IT, Go to Popeyes and get their chicken sammich, they should be back in stock by then.  They are 100% better than nasty ass Chicks we hate gays. But I hated their food before I found out they were Anti LGBTQ.

@LacyMay, As for the Littles picking their own clothes? They really aren't little anymore, JoHanna is 14, Jenni is 12, Josie will be 10 & Jordyn will be 11 in December, so they SHOULD be picking their own clothes.  

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

DON'T DO IT, Go to Popeyes and get their chicken sammich, they should be back in stock by then.  They are 100% better than nasty ass Chicks we hate gays. But I hated their food before I found out they were Anti LGBTQ.

@LacyMay, As for the Littles picking their own clothes? They really aren't little anymore, JoHanna is 14, Jenni is 12, Josie will be 10 & Jordyn will be 11 in December, so they SHOULD be picking their own clothes.  

I can't wait to try Popeyes sandwich. I will wait a little while though. I do t want to wait in an extra long line for one. I also don't want to pay delivery fees for one. I never liked hate chicken. It was bland and needed sauce. Popeyes doesn't need sauce to taste good.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

We have popeyes here in Korea and yeah... doesn't compare.  Now to be fair that could be because it's korean popeyes and they give sweet ketchup with everything. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

I heard the Popeyes spicy chicken is only spicy because of the spicy mayonnaise. 

I haven’t had the sandwich, but since you can order regular fried chicken spicy there, I would expect the meat to be spicy.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

I heard the Popeyes spicy chicken is only spicy because of the spicy mayonnaise. 

It’s definitely the chicken itself that is spicy. We used to have one in my college campus when I was in undergrad and it was the breading on the chicken that was spicy. I’ve never had any spicy mayo from there. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

Absolutely not true. I hate mayonnaise, love spicy Popeye's chicken. No mayonnaise necessary. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Has anyone watched tonight’s episode? If there was a courtship I think we would have heard by now. 

ETA: someone posted in the Counting In thread.

Edited by justmy2cents

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Has anyone watched tonight’s episode? If there was a courtship I think we would have heard by now. 

I have a summary in the Counting On thread. Nothing is announced, but they seem to be hinting at either Jed or Jason being next.

• Thank You 3

They had an episode with exactly the same conversations but between the girls before Jinger or Joys courtship.

I think it were Anna, Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger and Joy in a cabin somewhere.

• Upvote 5

Looks just like Joseph to me, but I’ve been wrong before. I think the only other option is Jason, though. Definitely not Jer and I don’t think it’s Jed either.

Edited by singsingsing
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Just discover that Jed has now an account, do we think he could be the next to court? Or maybe he want to follow Thurd in polics?

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191026-184112_Instagram.thumb.jpg.584634ff17a6d3b765adecc4d3446b54.jpgScreenshot_20191026-184044_Instagram.thumb.jpg.4122d13218efd5bbeac1984be53e3890.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 11

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic